Anxiety

My heart was racing and that's not a good thing for someone who suffers from anxiety. I managed to get my sister's to leave after 20 minutes of them being super stubborn. They really wanted to meet Erin considering they didn't really like the other girls that were in my life. Well, the only girl I have in my life that they've met was my girlfriend Melissa. Yes...I have a girlfriend. I'll admit I am sort of a jerk considering I have small feelings for Erin and I have a girlfriend. I really didn't want to go through with this but it was too late...Erin was already on her way. I stayed up all night worrying about this day. I'm not the type of guy who likes to plan his clothes or anything like that but I spent about an 1 hour yesterday digging through my drawers for something that at least looked like I wasn't trying to hard to impress her. I ended up settling for just black jeans and a black shirt with some black converse to pair it with. I didn't really care about how my hair looked that much so it was just messy as usual. I probably looked really weird though considering I was wearing all black and my hair was black. The only thing that really stood out on me was my blue eyes and that's only because they're super bright. I can't wait to be able to see Erin and her lovely green eyes in real life. I wonder how red her hair actually might be. I immediately snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door bell ring. Well...this is actually about to happen. I could already tell I was going to regret this. I slowly made my way to the door, purposely trying to make this all seem like a dream. I pinched myself before I opened the door. If I get it done fast then I can leave. I placed my hand on the door nob. Just do it fast. Fast. Fast. I pulled the door open and was welcomed with a hug. For a second, I was confused but then I looked down and realized that Erin was really short compared to me. She didn't stop hugging me until Jason finally spoke. "You know if you keep hugging him, the only thing you will be able to see is his stomach and I say stomach instead of chest because he's tall as fuck" Jason joked. She pulled away from me and I tried hard not to gasp. I can't believe this is happening. "I don't understand why you didn't want anyone to see you. You're cute" Erin said breaking the awkward silence. Did she just call me cute? She just called me cute. "Thank...you" I said slowly. "I want to see you're room" She started to walk around the living room. "Nope. You can't go there". "Why not?" "Because..." I didn't want to actually tell her the real reason but I also didn't want to lie to her. "That's not an answer" She folded her arms adorably. Not the time nor place Vechs. "Its my answer" Accept that please. "...Your cheeky" She walked towards my kitchen leaving me with Jason and Seth. "She's going to eventually see your room" Seth spoke first. "I think she likes you, if you know what I mean" Jason winked at me. "1st, I will make sure she never sees my room, 2nd, that wink was disgusting and disturbing, 3rd, She does not like me and it wouldn't matter because I have a girlfriend". "You have a girlfriend?" I spun around to see Erin standing a little too close to my room. "...yes..." "Awwwwww, I didn't know that" You weren't exactly supposed to know. "I think me and Seth are going to hit the road. Nice seeing you Erin. You two have fun"He winked at me again. I heard the door close behind me. Just me and Erin. Alone. In my house. Where she can see my face. How did I end up here? "So, what do you want to do?" I asked breaking the silence. "Meet your girlfriend" Not what I expected.