deux

ˋ°•*⁀➷

ꜱ03ᴇ02

IT was around five p

IT was around five p.m. when the movie ended and the blond duo untangled themselves from each other. Caroline stands up and walks to turn off the DVD player.

Just as she flipped the switch off, they heard two loud, arguing voices from the room next to Caroline's bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing?" Haley starts

"Keep your voice down." Aaron calmly replies but continues, "Gideon didn't show up in Milwaukee, and the team needs me." he adds

"I don't believe this," the blonde-haired woman says.

"Don't worry, it won't affect my transfer if I'm working on an existing case." Arron stated before Haley could say something.

"You're not working this case," she insisted.

"I can't just switch off my loyalty, Haley." Aaron responds while still gathering his things around.

"They suspended you for two weeks. Who are you being loyal to?" Haley says loudly

"The team needs me," Aaron states, ignoring Haley's question.

"No, they need Gideon," she declares.

In the other room, Cameron asks rheatorically, "Gosh, aren't they tired?"

"I know I am exhusted just from lisening those two nutsjobs," Caroline exclaims with shrugged shoulders.

Cameron bursts out laughing, and Caroline adds, "What, its the truth?"

"Come here," the boy says, opening his arms for the girl.

As the two were hugging, the door opened without a knock.

"Uh, Care, I'm leaving for a case in Milwaukee. I just wanted to say bye." Her dad says, a little struck back by the sight of the boy hugging his daughter.

Caroline sighs, "Okay, bye, dad." and Cameron adds unseriously "Au revoir, monsieur Hotchner."

"Uh, bye, Cameron," Aaron quickly said before leaving the room and slamming the door shut.

"God, you are a menance." Caroline jokes

"Please, you love me," the blond-haired boy teases.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"HEY you want to go to the milkshake shop on Main Street? I just saw it was newly renovated," the blond boy asks his best friend.

"Yeah, sure, just let me grab my phone and wallet, and we can go." She stood up from the bed where they were previously lying.

Cameron stands up as well and says, "Nah, don't bother, I'll pay."

"Aw, what a gentelman." Caroline smiles at the taller boy.

"You know it," he says, smiling back.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

THE pair of teenagers were calmly sipping on theirs milkshakes laughing at stupid jokes and remarks they say. Sudently, Caroline gets a phone call.

"Uh, hi dad, why are you calling?" Caroline answers with a confused tone and face, since her father usually doesn't call her when he is working on a case.

"Hi sweetheart. Haley called, saying she was going with Jack to your aunt Jessica and that they would have a little sleepover there." Aaron says waiting on a response.

"Okay, I'm at the milkshake place with Cameron right now. What do you want me to do about that?" She replies with bitterness in her voice, still kind of mad at her father for leaving yet again.

Caroline didn't show it, but she hated when he was away for cases, and sure, it's wonderful that he helps and saves so many people, but still, it would have been nice if he spends some time with his family and paid attention to his kids.

"I called to ask you if you want to join them or if you'd like to stay at the central with Garcia and then go home. You can even bring Cameron; I know he is interested in working for the FBI in future." The blond girl's father eventually asks his main question.

Only very few people know about Cameron's dream job being a profiler at the BAU, and even though Aaron doesn't like how close he is to his baby princess in regard to the fact that she is a fifteen-year-old and not a little four-year-old child anymore, he will support Cameron in his journey to become an agent one day, especially when he could help, help him learn, and maybe even help him by doing some calls at the institute, or pulling some strings.

"Uh, I will ask Cam." The girl replied and looked straight at Cameron, who sits opposite her in the booth.

"You want to go to the den?" She asks him, and he says yes.

The den is a nickname they created for the girl's father's working place.

"Me and Cameron will go at the central." Caroline answers.

"Okay, I will inform Garcia of that." Aaron states

"Oh and can Cameron sleep over? You know so that i'm not lonely in that big and quiet house?" Caroline asks with a convincing tone and smirk on her face.

Aaron on the other side of the phone sighs. "Sure honey, be safe."

"Great, bye," Caroline says locking eyes with Cam

"Au revoir Aaron!" Cameron yells into the phone before Caroline's father hanged up.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

PLEASE don't be a silent reader, I love any type of feedback, good and bad!

dont forget to vote! 🫶🏼💞

lemme know if I made any mistakes or misspells!

also go follow my tiktok
— bltcheslovesosaf.wp

NOT EDITED

𐙚 ⋆˚。⋆