Do I Tell Her?

I stormed into the dorm furiously and get worried looks from the team. They ask what happened, but I ignore them and try to sleep it off. But instead, 'Why did she leave in the first place?' and 'Why didn't she ever come back?' go through my head. Now Im debating telling Ruby and Blake. I'll tell them in the morning I guess. Then I slowly drift to sleep.

~Blake's POV~
I'm worried about my girlfriend... She just stormed into the room without saying anything to any of us. I hope she's okay..

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~
~Yang's POV~
I wake up at 5:00, seeing that Blake is the only one awake, sobbing into her pillow, so I sit down next to her and hold her hand.
"What's wrong, Kitty?" I ask worriedly.
"I was scared you were mad at us..." Blake says pitifully.
"No. But remember, before the dance, what I told you?"
"About your mom?" She asks.
"Yep.... We met up..... Last night.... And I wanted to punch her then and there..." I said, tightening my fists.
"Well, I'm happy you found her.... But, shouldn't Ruby know?" She asked sniffling.
"Not yet, Blakey. Not yet..." I smile weakly. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, and she smiled.
"I love you, Blakey. And I'm glad you listened to me." I smile and kiss her nose this time. I really love her a lot. I would die for her.