003 ♔ Ayyashi

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

Year: 2014

"Well, this does look good." Dev rasped as a voluptuous woman sat on his lap. She seductively bit her lip when he pressed her waist and he chuckled, "Who wouldn't enjoy being with such a beauty?"

With a sultry chuckle, she grasped his shirt collar and began to nibble suggestively along his jawline.

Harshvardhan smirked, "You know, there are perks to having me as your close friend." His gaze fixed on a woman sitting across the room, near the bar, undeniably ready for him. Why pass up such an irresistible chance to fuck her? With a subtle gesture of his index finger, he beckoned her over. She responded with a slow, predatory smile, gracefully sliding off her high stool and gliding toward him, locking eyes the entire way. His desire intensified; he felt himself burning hot for her, lust was just too wonderful of an emotion.

"That's not how you approach a woman," she reprimanded, standing squarely before him. "That's fucking insulting."

Farhan chuckled, the smoke from his cigar swirling lazily around him. "And yet here you are," he said with a smirk. "So, should I reckon being insulted is your kink?"

In an instant, she grabbed a nearby glass of whisky and flung it at Harshvardhan, the liquid splashing across his chest like acid, ruining his pristine Armani. "Oops, sorry," she scoffed, tossing a napkin onto his face. "There, there."

Enraged, Harshvardhan lunged to grab her hand. "Dafuq!?"

With effortless agility, she wrenched her wrist free and delivered a stinging slap across his cheek. "Next time, remember to respect every woman your eyes land on."

"Kayal!"

The urgency in the voice from behind her broke the tension. She turned abruptly. "Yeah?"

"Akka... Akka called! She knows we're not at the apartment," the voice stammered.

"Argh, fucking hell!" Kayal cursed under her breath, shooting Harshvardhan one last glare before hurriedly making her way towards the exit. She stopped momentarily, her posture bristling with defiance as she turned to look at him and raised her middle finger before disappearing through the door.

"Quite the perk to have you as a close friend," Rajesh chuckled heartily as he swirled his drink. "That was quite the entertaining piece of drama. I swear I'd have paid a few thousand bucks to witness that, but I got to enjoy it for free," he winked at Harshvardhan. "Thanks."

Unaware of their surroundings, Dev and the woman in his lap began to passionately make out, with Dev's tongue almost swirling across her face as if he were licking an ice cream cone. The lady moaned loudly, "Ah..."

Rajesh stared at the couple in disbelief. "Dev, take your fuck session somewhere else. We're not interested in seeing your dick out in the open."

"And definitely not interested in watching a live porn show." Farhan supplied helpfully as he leaned back in the comfort of the cushions. He watched Harshvardhan grumbling and chuckled, "Dude, you gonna let that slap stick with you till eternity?"

"How the fuck she dared to slap me!?" Harshvardhan fumed, "Kayal, that bitch!"

"Not bitch, Kayalvizhi Mugilan, heiress of Aadai." Gulshan responded, sipping his whisky, "You should have been careful, both the sisters are pretty and volcanic."

"How the hell do you know about her and I don't?" Harshvardhan snapped, growing more irritated by the second.

Gulshan chuckled, "Aww, is sweetie butthurt because he's not as in the loop with Hyderabad's elite as I am?" He clicked his tongue. "Agastya used to date her sister. Past tense. Now they're just friends," he paused, then added, "And by the way, she's not even from here."