008 ♔ Khwaab

Follow me on Instagram for story-related updates, some creative content and to rant your heart out - handle is- suganthii.writes

--

Vote. share. CCCOOOOMMMEENT (Still, no proper response, huh!)

--

Farhan's face scrunched as he felt something scratching his back. "Hmm..."

His arms were splayed over the mattress as he lay flat on his stomach, the deep red silk and velvet covering his naked body. His face rested on the soothing pillows as he dreamt of her, his darling Alisha, his Shona-yes, she had taught him to call her that-was so enchanting that her lips when curved into a smile made his heart flutter.

Her lips, ya Allah... Her lips were the softest he had ever touched, unmatched by any fabric or any fur in the world-so soft, so plump, so fucking beautiful. He could kiss them forever, letting her lips touch every inch of his skin, blessed by their passion.

In his mind, he could feel her hands slide over his back, fingers tracing lazy circles that sent jolts of lust straight to his core. Her touch was electrifying, setting his skin on fire with every stroke. Her lips moved from his neck to his broad shoulders, pressing hot, hungry kisses that deepened with every passing second, her tongue flicking out and tasting his skin. Her fingers, nimble and sure, danced over his flesh, exploring, teasing, driving him wild with anticipation.

He imagined her silky smooth body pressing against his, her full breasts firm yet delicate against his back, her breath hot and needy in his ear. "Farhan..." She whispered his name, her voice a sultry promise that made his cock throb with need. Her tongue flicked against his earlobe, the wet velvety sensation sending shockwaves of pleasure through him, every nerve screaming for more.

She moved lower, her plush lips trailing down his spine, her hands following the path of her lips. When she reached his lower back, she paused, her breath hot against his skin, her touch so close to where he craved it most. He was aching for her, his body desperate for the touch only she could give. With a teasing bite, she continued her kisses and caresses pushing him closer to the edge of ecstasy.

"Shona... Shona!" he groaned.

With a force only she could wield, she turned him over. Her hands glided over his inner thighs, causing him to clench and crush the silk beneath him, his eyes fluttering closed as she played with the fine hairs on his skin. Her laughter echoed through the room as she murmured, "My darling, so strong yet just a speck of dust under my hands." She leaned in, her lips exploring his most sensitive spots, each touch a burst of raw pleasure. Her fingers shifted to grip his ass, kneading the flesh, her sharp nails digging in just enough to make him gasp. She was relentless, her mouth and hands working in harmony to drive him to the brink of madness.

"Aww... You are such a good boy, aren't you?" He could feel her breath on his inner thighs, her tongue darting out to taste his skin, driving him insane with desire. When she finally wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock, he lost every bit of restraint, a guttural moan ripping out of his throat. Her mouth was hot and wet, her tongue swirling around the exposed head, sucking him deeper with every stroke.

As she took him to the hilt, her hands gripped his hips, holding him firmly in place while she worked him over. Her head bobbed up and down, taking him in and out, her tongue and lips a blur of motion. He was close, so close, the pleasure building to an unbearable peak. His hips moved of their own accord, following her guidance as she orchestrated them in perfect harmony with her sweet mouth.

She was teasing him, and he found it infuriating. His right hand seized her hair tightly, asserting dominance and compelling her to take him faster and deeper. Regaining control felt gratifying, he smirked; his tigress cried as he increased his pace relentlessly. With a final, desperate, and plunging movement, he climaxed, his body shuddering with waves of pleasure.