Ren

I walked down a small alleyway looking for something amusing, one night was really empty, I heard a haul from a wolf, I was surprised, but the haul turns into whimpering sound, I felt pity for it so I started looking for the source of the sound, while looking for it, I see a wolf pup sitting under the bushes "Hey little guy..." I hand out my palm gently not to scare him, he slowly comes out but limping on the way, I tilt my head in confusion, I then see a wound on the pup's right leg "Aww, does it hurt?" I asked as I held the wounded hand to take a better look at it. I then picked it up and run back home, I put the pup on a pillow and look for my medical kit box. I took out an antiseptic cream and rub it gently on the wound, it whimpers a little but he quiet down. I wrap it with the bandage and let it rest for a moment; I then took out pork meat and fry it. I heard the doorbell ringing "Who could it be?" I walked up the door and I wasn't surprised that it was my x boyfriend "What do you want? I told you that we broke up already!" I snapped as he jolts a bit "Hey_______ I'm asking for a second chance right now...come on" he kept on talking, I'm getting sick of it so I said "No!" and slammed the door, but when I was about to, a mysterious voice came up behind me "________Is everything alright?" it says, I jumped a bit as I look back really, really carefully. It's a shirtless guy with marks on his cheek and a dark blue hair and a beautiful amber eyes "What you already have another one?! _______ you!" he shouted but I ignored it and immediately slam the door to shut him up. I walked up to him and study him carefully "Who are you?" I asked and I tilted my head confused "I'm Ren, I'm the little pup you save just now" he smiled and looked at me "Oh...I didn't know you could do that" I blushed from the sight of his shirtless body, filled with strong abs and a fine skin color "Thank you_______" he said, that makes me went back to our conversation "Ah, its okay...no need to thank me" I wave my hand to tell that its all fine and went back to the kitchen as I immediately flip the pork meat, its almost got burned but its okay now, I finish cooking and split it in half for me and Ren "Here Ren, food's ready" I said handing out the plate of fried pork meat, I ate carefully in a slow pace, when I look to Ren's plate, its already finished "Wha-?"I was confused and shock at the same time "Oh...I'm sorry, but I'm wild so we eat fast" he said and smiled "Oh no...its okay" I smiled nervously and continue eating "Is your hand okay now?" I asked changing the topic "Well, it doesn't seem like a problem anymore" he looked to his right hand that has the bandage I put on him, I guessed it's true that this is the pup I saved. After a few minutes, I finish eating and wash the dishes. Ren insisted that he does it but I count him as a guess so I must treat him with proper respect. Then night time comes when I must go to sleep, I brush my teeth and went to bed, but then the door was open to see Ren again coming into my room "Oh, sorry. Do you want to use the bed with me?" I asked as he nodded, I then smiled and tapped the spot next to me, telling him that he could sleep with me, he went up the bed and smiled, his muscles are so big, it's interesting, I then reflexively touch his cheeks and traced the marks on his cheek "______What's wrong?" he asked "Ah...no, sorry...I was just-" he cut me off with a passionate kiss, he pulled my head towards him to kiss deeper, I was shocked but I took it in, he then pull away first "______ can I?" he ask already wanting to touch me, I didn't say anything but he just pull my pants down, is he asking me to have sexual intercourse with him? He then just licked my clit "Ahh..." I cover my mouth with my hands so to not want to spill anything. He trail down deeper to my entrance, licked it and finger it "Waa...Re..n" he push deeper and rub against the wall of my entrance, he became utterly impatient and immediately push his dick in "Nnnaaa...Re...n..aggh" he quickly look for my sweet spot and push right in "Reeeennn~...Agh" he push and thrust harder and harder, then finally he came in me real quick. We both huffed as he finally took his dick out. I slept on his strong arms after we both took a shower together.