Prolougue

My name is Jeremy and I have a twin sister named Jenny. Our single mother Jessica has always taken care of us and even though me and my sister are only 11, we still have some pretty weird secrets.

When our mother had us, she was working full time as a teacher, but 7 months into her pregnancy, she won the lottery and no longer needed to work from then on.

She moved into a nice house and set up everything perfectly for her twin babies who were set to come in just a month.

She was terribly wrong though and me and my sister decided to arrive into this world a month early, which in most cases causes severe health problems. And that was the case for me.

Even though I don't remember it, when I was born I had a testicular disease which could spread if not removed so they had to completely get rid of my privates and leave me with essentially what my sister has. My mom calls it a special little thing but tells me I am just as much of a man as anyone else.

My sister got off the hook at birth as our mothers perfect miracle baby who was adored and loved by my mom. 

My mom wanted to show me I could become a man even with my differences and made me grow up quickly as I was already potty trained and out of diapers by the time my sister was saying her first words. 

While I was making it to the potty my sister was still making poopies in her diapers which soon I was taught how to change by the age of 3 and a half because my sister couldn't wrap her mind around potty training.

Every time my sister felt the need to pee or poop she didn't bother using any of the washrooms around our house and instead went straight in her diaper until about the age of six when she finally started making it to the potty every so often that my mom put her into underwear.

I got a good look at the underwear once and they weren't too different from mine but looked a little smaller and thinner at the front.

They also had weird princesses and girly things on them whereas mine had superheroes and shows that I liked on them.

My sister still had accidents in her undies every so often and sometimes mom would put her back into diapers for a day before taking her out having "taught her a lesson".

Eventually my mom wanted another cute little baby so she adopted one a few days after our tenth birthday and once again I was on diaper duty.

It was now even easier for my mom to punish my sister because she would just treat her like our baby sister Dianne for a day and my sister would have been "taught a lesson".

Every time my mom was cooking I had to watch the baby and sometimes my sister acting like a baby, I changed diapers on both of them which changing the actual baby's is one thing but my twins, EW disgusting.

I fed them bottles and cleaned up pee pee and sometimes even poo poo messes from my twin and on the occasion a leak from Dianne.

It wasn't all that bad though because at least I was grown up and would prove I really was a guy.

Thank you for reading this far! If you could drop a follow or a vote it would be much appreciated. Thank you!!