⚠️Important⚠️

Hey everyone!! I know this isn't something that I usually do, this book is for the stories and it's very rare that I come on here with news or asking for something, but this is something that is important to me and something I've been pondering on for a little bit. I also know that it's very unlike me to talk about my personal life on here but as I said, this is important to me and I feel like we can do something good here.

In case I've never specified before, I am in a relationship. My boyfriend recently created an account on her simply because he wants to read this book and watch the progress and success that I get from this book. He is incredibly proud of what I do and his support is a big reason for why I keep doing this and why I haven't dropped this book. Also, this may be a little shocking but some things that happen in these chapters and some chapters as a whole are based on my relationship and things that me and my boyfriend have done, which in my opinion makes my writing and these stories all the more beautiful and fun to write. I owe a lot of my success with this book to my boyfriend and his support, and it's time that I repay the favour.

Yesterday, he started on two books on his account, both of them about our relationship, one slightly more fictional than the other but the idea is there nonetheless. He is so incredibly happy about what he's done and he is so proud of himself for writing them, and I am just as proud of him for doing this as writing is such a difficult field to succeed in and he's starting out well. I want this to be something big for him and I want him to have all the success he can get, so I am asking you guys for a favour.

I would love it, if as many of you as possible could go over to his account(@jammymacker), and read the books that he currently has up. He is putting so much effort into this and so much love, and he is so excited about what he's doing and it genuinely makes me so happy to see, and I knew that with the amount of people that read my stuff, I could push some people over to his account to read his stuff too. It would mean the world to both me and him, and also you might find that you enjoy his work.

Thank you so much, and for any of you that go ahead with this, thank you even more, it means the world and I know he's going to be so happy when he sees that people are reading his stuff. Like I said I know I don't normally ask for favours but this is important to me and I would love it if you guys could give him all the support and give his writing all the love it deserves!!

Thank you again and the next chapter for this story should be out soon!!

I love you all 🩷 xx