AZEALIA

Drop dead gorgeous is one way to describe Spencer. God DAMN. He is so pretty. His eyes Hazel they aren't brown but they aren't green and there are also blue in some angles. His hair is brown and fluffy it's perfect actually. His suit hugs his body, his very muscular body hello? Brother is built. And tall like very tall. He looks to be 6'3 maybe more. Did I say that he was perfect? If I didn't hear you go he is perfect.

Get yourself together woman, but he's tall. So what?. Being tall is literally my biggest turn on. And he is exactly that. Shut up azelia you can do this. He's just like any other guy. Totally okay. You are totally fine.

"Hello, azelia." He greets, his voice his so deep but it's so rich and smooth. Gosh. Someone help me.

"Hi" shit get it together.
"It's a pleasure to meet you" professional, Yum. Shut up azelia.
"The pleasure is all mine" I give him a soft smile.
He looks at me confused.
"You have dimples"
"Oh yeah I do" I reply awkwardly
"They're nice". not as nice as your eyes.
"Thank you"

Everyone has left us alone in the living room. So we could 'get to know each other' my ass. I wanna go home and crawl in a hole and watch the originals. But no here I am.

"What hobbies do you have" I ask out of the blue. Good job azelia you are going to die a virgin. "I like playing tennis and basketball, football. I also like reading" my jaw drops he's athletic, why is he so perfect. HE READS. Omg dream man.

"What are your hobbies, azelia" why is he saying my name like that. " I also love reading, I like playing volleyball, drawing, listening to music and writing." Why can't I shut up for once in my life. I talked way too much for my own good.

"What books do you read?" Fucking perfect question. Oh yeah future husband I read about people who have sex 24/7 but don't worry if you squint enough you can find a plot. "Romance and phycological thrillers" make your self sound interesting even though you have only read a little life and perks of being a wallflower. Oh and almonds.
"What books do you read?" I ask hoping to defuse the air. "Classics, literature" do you want to have my kids sir? Omg Azealia calm down.
"Like pride and prejudice?" Duh.
"Not exactly but yes I have read it" gosh.

"Azealia tell me, you mentioned music. What do you listen to?" Again why does he keep saying my name like that, like he's tasting it. "Lana del Ray, Sabrina carpenter, Billie eilish, the neighbourhood, chase Atlantic and the Weeknd" okay good. "How about you?"
"I also like the neighbourhood and the weeknd. Not really familiar with the rest. I like jazz." Yummy baby. "That's really nice" he smiles at me. My heart dropped okay. Remember you hate him. Why? I don't know.

"What's your favourite colour" he asks looking directly at me, he's sitting in the armchair across from the couch I'm sitting on. "Pink" I reply quickly "you?"
He looks at me like really looks at me.
"Green" he says unsure. "Green is my favourite colour" answers again. Again why is he looking at me like that.

A little kid with fluffy blonde hair walks in, Noah. "Hi, I'm Noah. What's your name?" He looks at me and I smile softly at him "hi Noah, I'm azelia" he tilts his head a bit "like the flower?" My smile widens "exactly like the flower" I answered. "Your name is pretty" my heart softens. "Thank you Noah" he waves at me before walking out. He's such a cute kid.

"He's cute" I said out loud. Spencer looks at me, he smiles and laughs a bit. "He is" he answers confidently. I looked at him and I smiled wide."your dimples are beautiful." My face turns pink. "Thank you" he laughs a bit. We talk for what seems to be hours. I could get used to this. Maybe.

It's 1:47 right now I'm so tired, but you know I'm still going to write for my loves. I love you GUYSSSSS.