6

harry's pov:

i opened the front door of the house and began walking in. there
was nobody that i could see so far.

"rose?" i whispered. no answer.

i took out my phone and dialed her number hoping that it would ring and lead me to where she was.

i took the flashlight i had brought out of my pocket and pressed 'call'.

immediately, i heard her ringtone being played in another room. i followed the sound shining the flashlight in front of me.

i found her phone on the ground and shined my flashlight over it. next to it there was a trail of fresh blood leading into another room. i quickly followed the trail as fast and as quiet as i could.

i made it to the end and looked around. on my right, i found rose tied up in a chair with huge gash on her leg and duct tape over her mouth.

"oh my god." i ran behind her and untied the rope behind her hands. it took me awhile, but i got it eventually. i unwrapped her and threw the rope behind me.

i stepped in front of her and bent down.

i pinched the end of the duct tape and looked into her eyes.

"ready?" she nodded and squeezed her eyes shut.

"3..."

"2..."

i pulled the the duct tape off quickly and and she sighed heavily with tears in her eyes.

"what happened?" i whispered.

she shook her head,"we need to go." i nodded my head and picked her up.

i ran into the other room and got her phone before running outside quickly and putting her in the front seat of mum's car.