Questions

Courtney's POV

Rectangle led us to the dining room it was the same like last time, now there are few more pictures that were handed on the walls. It used to be only G.E, HRE and Prussia's portraits. Now it has Third's and both East and West Germany. In the picture East was smiling happy and looks so innocent, West was the opposite no frowning a little but still shows a smile. He probably knows what Third is doing is wrong.

"Take a seat you two, the others would be joining us. :)" Rectangle seated us together while Third sat on the head chair.

Where G.E usually sits, it's weird seeing Third now sitting on it a fully grown adult or country. Man instead of me being the bit younger one now I am 100% the youngest ones. I bet that West and East will also somehow be older than me too. No the. West is definitely going to order me around and everything!

"Wait I would see blind boi again?" I looked up at Rectangle in excitement.

"Um who?" Erick leaned closer to me

"Oh you know the Duel Monarchy!" I said "Austria-Hungary."

"You nicknamed a country blind boy?" He raised an eyebrow

"When you met him you will understand, trust me." I placed a hand over my chest.

Me and him started to talk whither people should trust me or not, soon after Soviet joins the conversation. I kept catching Third throwing glances at me, but I brushed it off. Rectangle went to get everyone else for dinner, I can't wait to see Prussia again. He better keep a eye on Erick instead of me. Soon Erick and Soviet started to have their own conversation about things I wouldn't understand. I turned my head to West who was glaring at me while his father was talking to his younger brother. He almost looks like Weimar, the glasses and mature look. West looks more intimidating than him, gosh he is like a 2.0 of Weimar. 

"You look alot like Weimar you know?" I smiled tilting my head a bit. 

West lifted his head from his hand which was holding it, his glare turned to less intimidating once he heard of Weimar's name.

"What were they like?" He asked

"Who?" 

"Father and uncle Weimar when they were young." 

"You are living with them you can ask them." 

"I know, but I want to hear it from someone else." I can see the stars in West's eyes, due to excitement. "You know them when they are young, right?" 

"Yeah, sure who you want to know first?" 

West and I engaged in the conversation, he doesn't know alot about Third which really surpises me. West told me that Third was a busy person so most of the time Weimar would watch over them, or their grandfather would. Overall he say that he doesn't like what Third is doing but like him as his father. 

"I hate that he started a war, and very thing its terrible." West whishpered to me so Third won't hear him. 

As I was about to respond people ran in the room. All eyes turned and saw G.E and Prussia and Weimar running into the dinning room, with HRE taking his time behind the two. 

"Wow, you three are that hungry?" I chuckled jokingly

G.E twisted his head towards me and I swear his eyes were watering. Prussia eyes were wide, too wide. Weimar was just a statue, standing there.

"Zo vu really did come back!" He picked me up from my seat and hugged me tight. 

"Uh, yep." I stuggled to say due to the lack of air.