chapter 2

shit I was almost about to faint . At this point of time I couldn't think of anything. I mean one fine day you just get up in the morning and realize that everyone around you has just disappeared.it was around 1.00 in the afternoon. Its been 3 hours since I woke up and there was no sign of one single human being around me! I checked all my social networking sites once again to see if I could find something. .the last updates on Facebook, last tweets on twitter and the last messages that I had received were all before 10.00am. This means that people were there before I woke up. Its just after I woke up that the everyone around me had disappeared. I literally started shaking by now. Was I the only person living on this earth????!!! No this cannot be happening I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. If the world had to disappear then why didn't I disappear along with them?? Why was I the only person left behind on this globe. when would the people come back?. Would they even come back. I seriously didn't know what to do. I could feel myself shaking and trembling.. After spending around half an hour crying I decided to do something sensible. By sensible I mean, try to find out the reason behind why all this was happening. Hmm..... lets see what did I do the previous days??. Well last week was pretty normal. Actually last month was normal as well. It was kind of disastrous as I had my board exams going on during the whole of march. Hmmm...well I just spent the last year studying since I was in 12th.i didn't do anything weird till now in my life that would lead to todays situation.. I just lost all the people around me. Did god decide to punish me??heyy don't get me wrong. I do not believe in all this kind of stuff but after seeing what happened today, I would blindly believe in anything and everything.. After thinking about all the bad things I did in life I realized that I hadn't reached any conclusion as such. I hadn't done anything sooo wrong in life that god would punish me in this way. I was still clueless. Then I started thinking about the most happiest things that have taken place in my life. After thinking about a few of them I realized that the most amazing moment of my life was when I saw 1d. There were definitely many more awesome and happy memories which I had but they were nothing in comparison to this one. I mean the bestest memory of the year 2015 so far was definitely the 1d concert. Because I had never been soooo happy before like how I was yesterday! Actually it was the best day of my life coz I got see to see my heartthrobs. I had been waiting for yesterday's day from the pat 4 years. It was like a dream come true.. But what connection has that got to do with today's situation I mean yesterdays day had nothing unusual as such. I woke up in the morning, went to the concert with my friend, waited for 7 hours in the stadium for 1d to come, danced all night and sang to all their songs as they performed, cried when the concert got over and came home. Ya that's it. What connection had that got to do with the world disappearing. Wait the world has disappeared today, on my birthday which apparently started last night at 12.00. yesssssss!!!I remember I had seen a shooting star for the first time in my life at 12.00. and exactly at that time I had made a wish. Umm...but that was pretty random. I just wished to meet harry styles. That was just a normal wish. I seriously do not remember wishing for the world to disappear. Oh god!! Again I had to start rethinking. I just felt like suiciding at this point. There was nothing I could think of. I had almost given up. But come on!!! there has to be some explanation to this. Everything happens for a reason and I have got to find the reason behind this if I want my normal life back. What could have I done in life that made the world disappear?? Well yesterday I just made a random wish when I saw the shooting star and I guess I made it at sharp 12.00 Big deal. I mean that is completely different as it was related to harry styles. Wait a minute ,what if all of this was linked.??I mean me seeing a shooting star for the first time in my life and exactly at 12.00 on my birthday, all of this cannot be a coincidence??!!! But I just made a normal wish!! just like every other directioner!. I just wanted to meet harry styles. None of the wishes I made ever came true and nor was this one going to come true. This would only happen if 1d kept a meet and greet session in Dubai and that's not gonna happen at least for 2 years. But I still had this strong feeling that All of this has definitely got some connection. But what could it be?? Hmm me meeting harry styles was the wish I made yesterday and today the world has disappeared. if this wish has to come true, the entire world cannot disappear, I mean at least not harry!!! Wait a minute!!!!!!! WHAT IF HARRY STYLES HAS NOT DISAPPEARED ,WHAT IF EVEN HE IS STUCK ON THIS PLANET JUST LIKE HOW I AM??!!!!, SHITTTT!!!! TELL ME THAT I AM NOT DREAMING!!! OMG!!!. I hope that's true because I do not want to be alone on this planet. That's so scary. The logic I had applied made no sense but there was nothing else I could think of. After the 1 hour I wasted in thinking this was the only thing which came to my mind! There are very few chances of this being true but still let me just give it a try. I quickly checked Harry's twitter account if I could find something!! The latest tweet definitely caught my attention!!.