chapter 9

Natasha : harry. ...umm, I honestly feel that you are the best person on this earth. I have seen many celebrities before,but I have never seen a celebrity like you. I mean you are just so different. You don't even have a bit of ego or attitude in yourself . Seiously, I mean if any one meets you for the first time they would never be able to imagine that you were a celebrity. You are just so down to earth and polite. Whenever you have an interview, as soon as you enter the interviewer's room you first shake hands with everyone in the room including the camera man and people working behind the scenes of the interview. I mean come on which celebrity does this these days?? This shows how humble and generous you are. honestly I have never seem you fight or raise your volume against someone when your angry. I mean do you ever get angry???......I have never seen or heard of you doing or thinking bad against anyone. You are very helpful. You help everyone around you who is in need whether its a person you know or a stranger. I remember there was this little girl who had fallen down in the croud that had gathered to see you. Despite the rush you went to see if the little girl was all right. I must say that you have a very clean and soft heart. You are very honest and hard working when it comes to your work or career. I mean you do job very passionately though it is just of singing and entertaining people. You are really careful when it comes to the reputation of 1d which is an extremely responsible quality. You just don't want your bands name to get spoilt. You are still that simple and sweet harry that you were before becoming a part of 1d. The best quakity of yours is that you never get annoyed or irritated of your fans. Your character hasn't changed since you were young which is just amazing. You are really well mannered and kind. You respect each and every person around you. You would never break anyone's heart, at least thats what I think. You belong to the world's number 1 music band and you are the most popular guy in it. I mean you are just on top of this world right now. But honestly no one can make that out by just looking at you. You seriously seem to be an ordinary street guy who doesn't care about his fame and money. You would never eveeeeeer break a fan's heart. I am pretty confident about it. In meet and greet sessions, whenever fans ask for a hug or a kiss, no matter what happens you always give it to them where as I have seen some of the other band members not doing it at times. You actually care for your fans and understand how much they love you. You always give a lot importance to your family which is a great thing by mentioning how they have supported you. .....in like almost every interview of yours. I really appreciate that you haven't forgotten your family after becoming something so big on life. You took out a little time of your busy schedule attended your sister's graduation. Awwwww that's soooooo sweet. You really care for your close ones and treat them like how you used to before becoming famous. you are the best human being I have seen so far. I feel that the world lacks people like you. There were some controversies related to your love life but that was the past. In my opinion when I first heard about them, I honestly feel that it was the girl's fault and not yours. Well I don't know the exact truth behind it but this my opinion after listening to those controversies. Anyways you are just an amazing person and I hope you continue to be one. I know you will. you are very sweet an your heart is very pure. I just love you for it. even if I forget that you were a celebrity and think that you were some sort of an ordinary /normal guy......I would still kep loving you the way I do now. It's all because of your character and it's simplicity. I seriously love you for what you are and not for what you have and I'm sure all the other directioners admire you for the same thing. You are the best role model any one could ever have. Last but not the least I really love the lyrics of the songs which you write!!! ......lol . So ya you are this one person who I love the most on this earth.

wow this actually took a lot of time. Harry had been listening to it without interrupting.his jaw dropped open after after listening to whatever I said.
I was eagerly waiting for his response.....coz you never know some of the things I described may be wrong about him.....but I was pretty sure they weren't.