chapter 15 - "run away"

••••begin••••

An pov.

The night went by them cuddling and sleeping peacfully, and now its morning let's see how its going here.

Yn pov.

I walked in the kitchen as i saw my mom cooking, i smiled and backhugged her before speaking

Yn - good morning eomma.

Y/m/n - good morning my daughter.

She said kissing my side cheek and patting my head with one hand as i smiled just then her phone rang, i saw it was oppa's video call as i smiled more widely and picked it up.

Yn - heyyyy oppa.

Daniel - my princess!!? Where r u huh?! Where is ur phone?! Why is it off?! Can't u inform me anything?! How dare u do this type of thing?! And who is that bf of urs huh?!

He Bombered me with questions as i rolled my eyes and said.

Yn - let me speak first.

Danial - fine! I want a valid reason of all this things or i am gonna brake ur each bone when i am back.

I can hear my mom's laugh at my back as i sighed what should i tell him? I fell silent, it was whole silence filled, he waited patiently while i spoke nothing.

Danial - yn..? Is everything ok baby?

An pov.

As he said that her mom spoke.

Y/m/n - ur sister's phone is broken and she didn't wanted to buy phone from her bf cause she is "independent" yk and she was living with her bf, her bf is none other then V, the most successful youngest business tycoon of SK and he is insanely handsome yk.

She said last line with a mischieve wink at him and laughed when she saw yn's reaction of so done face.

Danial sighed.

Danial - can u stop being a kid and fooling around yn? Can't u inform me a lil bit? Here i thought u were angry cause i didnt return home since 2 months and yesterday night mom called me and told me everything..when did u meet him? Where? And since how long u guys know each other?..

Yn gulped, she didnt knew how to answer him as she kept mum, he sighed with closed eyes and said.

Danial - lets talk about it when i return home.