♧22: Mission with Who!?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

After Y/n had fully recovered. She was back into being sent to missions as usual.

Except this time she's being assigned a mission all on her own.

"But Captain Vangeance.. this is dangerous. Y/n is still a new Magic Knight. She should at least have one other company!"

Klaus protectively says this. As their Captain just announced that Y/n will be going on a mission.

William looks at Klaus with a kind smile.

"I understand your concern Klaus but do not worry. Its actually not a solo mission. She'll have company."

"Who.?"

"The Wizard King Himself."

Those words leaving William Vangeance mouth left the others with their jaws dropped in shock.

"WHAT!?"

Klaus and Y/n said in a Unison. Mimosa nodded aggressively agreeing in there reaction. Yuno was still too stunned as well yet he kept his composure.

"Why would he accompany me on some supposedly so called solo mission?"

Y/n asked in confusion as to why the Wizard King himself would accompany her. With that question, William spoke.

"I do not know the details but he ordered this. It seems to be related to your last encounter with those enemies."

Y/n's eyes turn serious being reminded of Rhya and the whole incident that happened with Fuegoleon plus of course the capital being attacked.

A voice surprised the group that came from Yuno.

"A my allowed to join?"

"Yeah me too!"

Mimosa says eagerly back. Y/n glances at the two of them, eyes softening at there words. Klaus clears his throat and put his hand up.

"I should as well join."

William looks at the group a bit startled at their volunteering.

"I am sorry all of you truly but Wizard King Julius made it clear that only Y/n can do this mission."

"His entrusting the rest of you's help rebuilding what had been destroyed by those enemies. Just like every Magic Knight is doing."

"Please understand."

This made the group quiet, disappointed that they can't join Y/n. The e/c eyes notices this and she smile softly.

She goes and hugs every one of them.

"Thank you guys but its okay. The Captain is right. You guys should help with the mess still not fully cleaned up by that attack."

"I will be back as soon as I can."

Mimosa and Klaus look at her worriedly even Yuno was looking even slightly different than his usual calm and collected self.  Y/n looks at the three of them before smiling reassuringly to them.