@BrenteaSmith Chris Brown Imagine: Our Day Out

Bre's POV:
I Was In My Room Cleaning Up Until I Got A Text From My Boyfriend Chris. I Walked Over To My Phone To Get It Off The Charger And Read The Message.

" Hey Baby, I Wanted To Know If You Wanted To Hang Out Today Since I Haven't Seen You All Week 😩. You And All These Classes Killing Me Bae." -Chris ❤️💍

I Laughed At The Message But It Was True. Me And Chris Haven't Seen Each Other All Week Due To Me Being In College And Having To Take All These Classes, Plus I Stay On Campus. So Chris Tries To Come See Me And Take Me Out When He Can And On The Weekend He Spends The Night Too. But I Only Have A Couple More Weeks Before Summer And I Can Go Home And Spend As Much Time With My Baby As I Want, Besides Him Having Performances And All. So I Texted Back.

" I miss you more 😘 and yes I would love to." -Bre 😊

A Minute Later He Replied

" No Way You Could Miss Me More Ma 😉. But I'll Be There In 30 See You Then Love." -Chris ❤️💍

After I Read That I Realized I Only Have 30 Minutes To Get Ready. So I Brushed My Teeth And Took A 15 Minute Shower And Then I Wrapped My Towel Around My Body And Went In My Closet To Find Some Clothes. I Picked Out A White Tank Top That Stopped Right Above My Belly Button So That My Belly Button Piercing Shows, Dark Denim Shorts That Stops At My Upper Thigh And My Black And White Nike Air Huarraches . Next Thing I Have To Do Is My Hair. All I Did Was Put Some Water On My Hair And Put It Up In A Messy But Cute Bun. I Was Going For A Casual Chill Type Look I Guess. I Then Was Interrupted By A Knock On My Room Door. I Opened It And There Stood My Roommate Sanayah, She Then Spoke.

" Um... Can You Tell Me Why Chris Brown Is On Our Couch And Is Looking For You?"

I Laughed Me And Sanayah Were Good Friends, But Not One Of My Closest. I Never Told Her About Chris And I , Because Simply He Is Chris Brown. And Any Time Chris Comes Over She Isn't Here Cause She Goes Home On The Weekends. But I Knew She Was Gonna Find Out So I Didn't Mind.

" That's My Boyfriend" I Said Laughing At Her Facial Expression.

" When Were You Gonna Tell Me ? I Thought We Were Friends" She Said Holding Her Chest Like It Hurts

" It Never Came Up And You're Never Here When He Comes And You Are My Friend. But Im Sorry No More Secrets."

" How Does Dating Chris Brown Not Come Up? But Its Okay Ill Let This Slide" She Said Smirking While Walking Away Leaving Me Laughing.

I Walked To The Living Room And Seen Chris Sitting On The Couch I Was Behind Him So He Couldn't See Me. So I Walked Over To Him And Leaned Over And Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Whispered In His Ear.

"Hey Sexy" When I Said That He Jumped Like He Caught A Chill In His Body

"Baby, You Can't Be Doing That Unless You Tryna Get Some. And Then You Still Ain't Met CJ" He Said Looking Serious With Lust In Eyes

"Hold That Down"

" Why When You Can Do It For Me?" He Said Smirking Standing Up And Stretching Then Walking Over To Me With His Arms Opening For A Hug. So I Stood There With My Face Scrunched

" So You Gone Do Me Like That Bre?" He Said Pouting

" I'm Just Playing Crybaby." I Said Giving Him A Hug

" Now Gimme Kiss" He Says Making Me Laugh. I Stand On My Tippy Toes To Kiss Him And He Deepens The Kiss, But I Pulled Away.

" Come On Baby, I'm Ready To Go. Where Are We Going Anyway?" I Asked

" I Decided I'll Take My Baby To The Mall To Go Shopping."

" Yayy, But I Hope You Know I'm Paying For My Own Shit." I Sid Replying

" No Uh, That's Why I Said I'M Taking You Shopping, Which Means I'M Paying For YOU, Which Means YOU Not Paying For Shit." He Said Putting The Emphasis On I'm And You.

"No You're Not Chris."

"We'll See, Come On Bae Let's Go" He Said Smirking

15 Minutes Later...

We Arrived At The Mall And I Knew It Was Gonna Be Filled With People That Goes To My School Simply Because It Was Saturday And This Was Basically A Place Everyone From My School Would Go To Hang Out.

" Bae What's Wrong ? It Looks Like You Got Something On Your Mind." Chris Said

" It's Just We're Here At The Mall With A Lot Of People That Goes To My School, Plus Others And You're Chris Brown." I Said Lowly

" Baby, I'm Here To Spend Time And Hang With You, They Might Ask For Pictures And Autographs But At The End Of The Day Imma Still Be With You." Chris Said While Holding My Hand.

" You're Right, I Just Don't Want To Share You Baeee." I Said Pouting

" And You Don't Have To" He Said Gently Grabbing My Chin And Pecking My Lips. " Now Let's Go Cash Out Bae" He Said Hopping Out The Car, Then Walking Around The Car To Open My Door And Grabbed My Hand And Walked Into The Mall.

As Soon As We Walked Into The Mall, We Went Straight To Footlocker, But Not Without People I Notice From School Trying To Strike Up A Conversation About Me And Chris Or People Asking To Take Pictures, But I Was Surprised When Some People Wanted Me To Be In The Picture Too. Once We Finally Got In Footlocker I Got 2 Pairs Of Shoes, Some Socks And The Cashiers Taught Me Into Buying Some Shoe Cleaner. Chris Told Me Not To But I Needed Some Just In Case So I Did Anyway.

" Your Total Will Be $494.67" The Cashier Said

" Okay" I Said Handing Her My Card

" No Baby I Was Suppose To Be Paying" He Said Sounding Mad

" I Told What Was Up Already Before We Left."

" I Thought You Was Playing" He Said

" No Chris I Was Serious, I Like To Get My Own."

" I'll Let This Slide. But Next Store I'm Paying"

" Sure" I Said Sarcastically

"Yo Stubborn Ass" He Said

" Y'all Are So Cute" The Cashier Lady Said While Handing Me My Bag

"Thanks" We Both Said At The Same Time And Walked Out

20 Stores, 40 Bags And 100 Questions From Random People Later...

" I'm Tired Baby." I Said To Chris

" Okay I Can Take You Back To Your Dorm." He Said Looking Sad Like Our Day Was Gonna End.

" You Can Spend The Night" I Said Smiling Knowing That Would Make Him Cheer Up

" I Know, I Was Gone Do That Anyway...And I Got Some Extra Clothes And Shit In Your Closet, Hell Yea." He Said Being Serious.

" You Are Too Much." I Said While Laughing At Him.

" I Love You Chris"

" I Love You More Bre" He Said Before He Kissed My Cheek.

---------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I Hope Y'all Enjoyed My First Personal Imagine For @BrenteaSmith . She's The First One But There Is Many More Personal Imagines To Come So Be Prepared, Yours Might Be Next. But Continue To Show Love Throughout The Book And I'll See You Guys Next Chapter.

I Decided To Just Go Ahead And Post This Chapter Since Y'all Showed Love From Reading And Voting. But, Still Comment Of Course And I'll Keep The
Updates Coming.

-Kenya 😊