Chris Brown Imagine 1: Going On Tour

Right now you're Chris Brown's bestfriend, but you haven't told him the feelings you have for him. The only problem is he is going on tour in the morning, so if you did tell him, he would just be leaving anyway. Right now, you're on the living room couch watching TV and out of no where the doorbell rings , so you get up to answer the door.
" Chris, what are you doing here?" You Asked
He responded, " I wanted to talk to you before I go on tour with you in the morning."
Then you looked confused
" What are you talking about?"
" Can I come in?" Chris asked
"Yea"
You open the door to let him come in and both of you sit down on the couch. Then Chris starts talking.
" (Your Name), We have been best friends for the longest and without you going on tour with me, I wouldn't know the first thing to do. Lately, my feelings have been growing stronger and stronger for you and I don't think I can be gone for 6 months on tour without you being by my side."
Then you sit there looking shocked. Then you say....
"How long have you felt this way?"
"Ever since we first became best friends, I never told you how I really felt about you because I didn't know how you felt about me. But, I just cant hold in my feelings for you no more."
"Chris I feel the exact same way about you and had the feelings for the same amount of time and I was upset that you were leaving for tour in the morning because I wanted to tell you how I felt." You say finally glad to get it off your chest.
" Are you serious?" He asked excited
"Nah I'm serious big head."
He laughs then you say...
" So what now?"
Chris says " I think we should give us a try, (Your name) can you please be my baby?"
You start to get tears in your eyes and you nod your head yes. Then Chris hovers over you while both of you are on the couch still and he kisses you. Ya'll kiss for about 2 minutes wrestling tongues and then he sits back down and pulls you on to his lap.
You're thinking this couldn't get any better until you think about the tour. Chris can tell something's wrong by your expression change you have on your face.
Chris says,"What's wrong baby?"
" You still gotta go on tour in the morning."
"That's another reason why I came over ... I want you to come on tour with me."
" Chris, it's so last minute and I'm going to have to pack and all that-"
Then Chris cuts you off , " Bae you can pack tonight and I'll help you and I can spend the night here."
Then you get excited.
" Okay, I'll go come on, help me pack."
You stand and Chris looks at you like you're crazy and says," You thought I was for real when I said I was going to help you pack ? I ain't helping you pack shi-"
Then you give him that if you don't come on, Im gone knock you out look. Then he laughs and says, "I'm just playing bae, I love you."
He gets off the couch and starts kissing you on your neck.
You say, " Stop ugly"
Chris stops and says, " So I'm ugly now?"
"Yep" Then Chris pushes you on the couch and kisses you on your neck while tickling you and you thinking this is too much. Chris then starts kissing you on your lips and while things start to get heated, he gets off you and he says " How ugly am I now? .... Let's go pack your stuff" He says as he walks up the stairs leaving you speechless. Only thing you can think of what a great relationship this will be. Then you get up and go upstairs so you can go pack with your bestfriend/boyfriend.

----------------

Author's Note:
Hello readers,
How did you like the first imagine ? Comment and tell me how you think it was.
Commenting and feedback to me is very important and encourages me to continue on with the story.
But please spread the word and get as many people to read, vote, comment, and follow me.
At the rate I am going I am hoping to have an August Alsina And Tyga Imagine posted before this week is over . Also don't forget I do personal imagines as well, all you have to do is comment:
1) Your Name
2) The Celebrity You Would Like In Your Imagine With You (Chris Brown, August Alsina , or Tyga)
3)Where You Want The Imagine To Take Place (Optional)
And your personal imagine will be posted in the the book. I'm looking forward to hearing from the readers in the future . But, In the mean time stay tuned by adding this book to your library for updates because more imagines will be coming soon.
-Kenyaaaa_