33 I LOVE YOU!

Guyss kya hai ye 100 votes bhi nahi ho paya tumlogo se whyyy people???

It's just a click!!

Abhi atleast I want 110 votes toh bhi warna abhi sach mein I won't be updating the next chapter.

And coming on comments now, comment bhi sirf mere loyal commenters hi karte hai baki koi nahi.

Guys be interactive yaar, say if you people or liking the plot or not? Need any changes in story? Not liking a certain scene or dialogue?

Share your views people don't be that silent reader.

It's really disappointing!😞 😕

Anyways love you my loyal readers 💕(not the silent one who don't vote or comment)

Next update on Monday.
(But only I get 110 votes on this chapter)

And Happy Reading 🎉

RAGHAV'S POV-

I accidentally let my anger take the wheel and ended up yelling.

Oops! Sorry about that!

It was all a big mix-up, I swear I didn't mean for things to go down the hill.

Picture this: wheeling home when my rival buzzes me and sparks to harm my wife, leading to me blow up my mind.

*Flashback*

The highway stretched before me, leading me home to Rika. My phone buzzed, a jarring interruption to the calming rhythm of my drive. It was an unknown number. I answered, while keeping an eye on the road.

"Hello?"

A voice, clipped and menacing, filled my ear.

"Raghav, you have a beautiful wife. We saw her at the mall today, a vision that pleases our eyes"

I felt a prickle on his skin, an instinctive alarm bell. How dare they talk about my wife like that!

"Who is this?"

"Let's just say we're interested in her beauty. We could make sure her beauty is preserved... or not." The voice chuckled, a chilling sound.

"Shut up! Talk about my wife once more and I'll pull that tongue"

"It all depends on your cooperation. Give us the project details, and Harika will be safe. Refuse, and well, accidents happen."

Bloody losers! Threatening me with my wife's name!!

And then phone went dead.

*Flashback ends*

It was not like I would get scared by them or anything but Rika was too precious and innocent to be pulled in all this.

I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to her!

I was thinking about this when I entered the room and she told me to freeze.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know what came to my mind and I pulled this act but whatever it was, it was worst!

And her icy exit left a dent in my heart.

Her words? Ouch, they stung deep.

I had big dreams with her, but now she's slamming the door on us.