I love you Abhimanyu

Hello guys 🤗 , so today chapter gonna be very special cause finally our Mahir and Abhimanyu are getting married.

Let's not wait more and start reading

Note: ignore grammatical and spelling mistake cause more english is my first language nor I am a dictionary.

And don't forget to comment.

Let's go

Welcome to the wedding.

His Hidden Cage

Part - 8

MAHI POV~

I am feeling hella nervous, i am feeling excited, nervous, happy, sad everything at same time.

I swear , I will faint due to this much mixing of feelings.

"Done" I came out of my thoughts when I heard the makeup artist voice.

"You are looking gorgeous ma'am" she said and really she wasn't lying. I am really looking totally different.

                         Mahi's look

Not that much heavy makeup, but ya I have to save that, they did really God job

"Wow! Girl you are looking damn beautiful" My head snapped towards the door and found diya, Shivani and Riya on the door.

" You can go now, thankyou very much" I said to the make up artists.

"It's our pleasure ma'am " she said and left.

" Oh hoo, my girl i swear jiju won't be able to control himself today" Shivani said while coming towards me , and I can't control but blush.

" Yes, Shivani. Ajj to jiju gaye" Riya said and i slapped her arm lightly while controlling my blushing.
( Jiju is gone today).

" Stop your nonsense and tell me where is mumma and papa? I didn't seen them since morning." I asked and suddenly heard my mom voice.