𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: "𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍"

All your smile faded as the shadows of your past loomed large, reminding you of the struggles you had endured. “Forget about it,” you said, shaking your head vigorously as if trying to physically toss the memories away. “I want to live happily. I don’t want to talk about this nonsense again...”

Jimin watched you closely, the understanding in his eyes both comforting and painful. He could see the distress etched on your face, the battle within you as you fought to push away the memories that threatened to resurface. With gentle tenderness, he placed his hand on your cheek, his touch warm and reassuring. “I love you, very, very much,” he said, his smile a mixture of affection and concern.

Your heart fluttered at his words, filling the empty spaces within you with a warmth you had longed for. You looked into his eyes, feeling the flicker of hope reignite within you. “And you were going to get chocolates!”

A playful grin spread across your face, the thought of chocolates bringing a glimmer of joy back to your spirit. Jimin laughed softly, the sound soothing and infectious. “Ah, yes! How could I forget? A little treat for my beautiful girl,” he said, feigning a dramatic tone as he dramatically patted his pockets, pretending to search for the imaginary chocolates.

You giggled, the weight of your past momentarily lifting as you enjoyed this lighthearted moment with him. “You better not have eaten them all!”

“I promise, they’re waiting just for you,” he replied, his eyes sparkling with mischief. “Let’s go find them! The best chocolates are just around the corner. I know a place that makes them fresh every day.”

You nodded eagerly, excitement bubbling within you. “Lead the way!”

With Jimin’s hand in yours, you felt a sense of security as you walked together. The world around you seemed brighter, more vibrant, and each step you took was a step toward your new beginning. As you entered the chocolate shop, the rich aroma enveloped you, making your mouth water. The display cases were filled with an array of chocolates, each one more tempting than the last.

“Wow, look at all of this!” you exclaimed, your eyes wide with wonder.

Jimin chuckled, leaning closer to whisper conspiratorially, “Pick whatever you want, love. Today is all about you.”

You felt your heart swell at his words, a sense of gratitude washing over you. You took your time, admiring each piece, but you finally settled on a box filled with an assortment of chocolates.

As you handed them to Jimin to pay, you couldn’t help but feel a sense of normalcy, a feeling you hadn’t experienced in a long time. The world outside felt like it was fading away, and for the first time in a long time, you felt truly happy.

Once you had your chocolates, you both strolled outside, the warmth of the sun embracing you like a long-lost friend. You leaned into Jimin, feeling safe and cherished, and as you walked, you knew that with him by your side, you could create the life you had always wanted—one filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.

 You leaned into Jimin, feeling safe and cherished, and as you walked, you knew that with him by your side, you could create the life you had always wanted—one filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities