Chapter 3

RJ POV

I walked over and opened the door.

"Hello RJ." he smiled

"Leave Luke." I snarled "its over." I told him.

He grabbed my arm "ill tell you when it's over." I pulled away and punched and kneed him in the balls.

He slapped me.

"Hell na." mandi said walking over.

She jumped on his back and started hitting him he pulled her off and punched her in the gut.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU DIRTY WHORE! Niall said charging for Him."

I grabbed Luke and kneed him again before a second everyone was beating Luke.

"STOP!" I yelled everyone looked at me.

"Bear attack" I said my huge boxer walked towards Luke he was pulling back.

Louis jumped into Harry's arms "ITS ANOTHER VICIOUS BEAR HELP HELP!!"

I laughed as Luke ran out the door.

I laughed "bear come here boy." I cooed he walked over his tail wagging.

"Aww!" Liam said bending Down.

"so are you guys staying we could camp out on the hill."

They agreed with me, "me  and Liam will get the tents Niall and Mandi get the firewood. Louis and Carolanne get blankets. Caylee and Harry get stuff for s'mores and Kasi and Zayn get some boarded games."

We smiled and went off to get the stuff. Me Liam went to get 5 tents. We walked back down and set up the tents. We got in ours and we sat and talked.

"So why did you start dating Luke anyway?" I looked at the ground.

"He use to be sweet then he started hanging out with the wrong people doing drugs and one night he started hitting me." I said feeling ashamed.

Liam pulled up my face and kissed me I froze and took off into the woods to a place I always go its a little rock on the edge of the river I sat thinking about Liam.

LIAM'S POV

I'm so stupid why did I kiss her that kept running throw my Mind. "Hey lili." Mandi said walking up to me I just looked at her.

"where's RJ?" she asked.

"She ran off because I kissed Her I said very quietly."

"YOU DID WHAT!"  Mandi screamed!

"I didn't mean to I mean I just like her a lot where do you think she is."

 "Oh I know were she is." Mandi said smirking.

"Where?" I asked hoping she would tell me

"Down by the river right over the hill."

I thanked her and took off wait she yelled I turned around.

"Don't complain if she pushes you in you've been warned." she smiled.

I ran toward the huge rock.

RJ'S POV

I was sitting when I heard a noise from behind me I turned around and there stood Liam.

"I'm sorry." he said looking at the ground setting beside me.

"I don't blame you I'm sexy." I said we giggled lightly.

"But Liam we could never be together even know I like you to. I live in WV a small little state no one verily knows exists and you live every where on tour."

He looked at me "so I don't care we could make it work." he smiles.

"What if we can't I say looking at him will make it RJ I love you,"

"I love you to Liam." we both leaned in our lips touch I felt butterflies explode inside my stomach.

We pulled back and looked at each other. "What about Luke." I asked

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT DICK." he saids smiling,  

"So does  this make us 'official'." he asked.

I chuckled "do you want it to be"

"maybe." he said smiling.

"Fine were 'official'!" I said we got up and walked back to the hill where the tents 

Were everyone's asleep. We laid Down he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Good night babe." he whispered in my ear. "good night." I said smiling.