Chapter 5

KASIS POV

I think about died when I saw Zayn fall in I dove in that very second I couldn't see that well I felt his back I scoped him up and picked him up out of the water.

"Zayn are you okay." I heard him mumble a yes.

"Thank lord." I said hugging him tight as ever.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"I think it's time you learn to swim." I laughed he smiled and nodded his head.

We all went back to the house after that and I laid beside Zayn my head on his chest and looked up at Zayn.

"We're going to bed." Liam said picking up RJ.

"Us two." Niall and Mandi said at the same time and then smiled at each other they walked up stairs together.

Louis, Carolanne,Harry and Caylee already went up.

"Me two." Zayn said I closed my eyes he carried me up stairs and laid in my bed.

RJ'S POV

I was carried up stairs by Liam ya I wasn't really asleep he laid me in bed. He covered me up and went to the other side of the bed and laid down. I fell asleep at the voice of him quietly singing.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

O O O O O O O O O O

RJ'S POV

I woke up Liam still sleeping so I got up and went to my closet and got some yoga pants and a tank top and headed to the bathroom. I got in as the hot water streamed down my back. After I washed up I got out and got dressed I opened the door to a smiling Liam I looked at him.

"Aww I was hoping you had no clothes on." he laughed.

I hit him in the arm playfully. He laughed and when into the bathroom I went into one of are extra rooms to find Mandi and Niall making out on the couch.

"God no PDA!" they looked at me and there faces were red.

This is going to be interesting day.