CA:CW 1

[1991, a HYDRA base in a snowy landscape

[1991, a HYDRA base in a snowy landscape. A man enters a bunker and removes a red book marked with a black star.]
[A technician raises a cylindrical chamber, revealing Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier.]
[Bucky Barnes is secured in a chair, a mechanical device either side of her head causing her to scream in pain.

"Well this is a nice start!" Commented Tony as the first scene came up. 

Vasily Karpov: [speaking Russian] Желание. 

As soon as he started to say the words all of the 2016 Avengers ran up to Bucky. Each of them did one of three things. 

Try to cover her ears: Steve,  Bruce and Thor.

Pull weapons: Tony, Natasha, Clint. 

Stand there with wide eyes: Loki, Wanda and Peter.

Luckily Sam came to her aid and helped her push them all far away so that she could explain. While the wizarding world could only watch and put the pieces together that these were the words that controlled the Winter Solider. 

"I'm fine now!" Bucky ended up having to scream at them, they had not clamed down after the first word was said. "Shuri got them out of my head.' She explained calmly. As she saw their skepticism she nodded to Sam to say them. 

As he went through he list she shut her eyes and rubbed her fingers together. Even though she knew they did not do anything anymore she still felt very nervous. In fact after she had Sam got closer she made sure that he knew how to control the Winter Solider, just in case. He had put up a fight against learning it but after seeing how it was affecting her he caved. 

By the time Sam was finished with the words she had opened her eyes and was bale to look at the relived faces of her friends. 

After many congrats and past on the back they sat back down. But Tony decided to linger for an extra minute. "Hey, so, if you wouldn't mind when we all get out of this I would really like to," He fumbled for the words for a minute before deciding. "help get understand how your brain works and maybe help you out a bit?" He could see that she had PTSD and some other mental things and because he had dealt with most of them, he though that he could help, he also wasn't against spending more time with her. Based on what he had seen she and him had a lot in common, the most noticeable was their sense of humor, witch he had not seen in another person in a while. Of course she agreed. 

Ржавый. Семнадцать. Рассвет. Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на родину. Один. Грузовой вагон. ([subtitled] Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight car.) Доброе утро, Солдат. ([subtitled] Good morning, Soldier.)

[Bucky Hesitates]

Bucky Barnes: Я готов отвечать. ([subtitled] Ready to comply.)