CHAPTER-4

SAMAIRA'S POV-

I buried my face in the pillow, muffling a loud scream. Only I and my Allah knows what was going inside me, the turmoil of emotion. Fear, gratefulness, happiness, hope, insecurity and the butterflies dancing in my stomach were no help either. I wanted this to move further, I wanted it. I don't think there are many men like Arsalan Siddiqi. Duniya and deen- at least that's what I have heard, he was a strong believer. A good man. A good muslim.

My train of thoughts interrupted when I heard a knock. "Yes?"

My mother entered the room with a soft smile, I sat more up making place for her to sit.

She sat beside me, still smiling. Now it has turned into of a teasing look.

"Aap aise kyu musqura rhe hai mumma?"

(Why are u smiling like that mom?)

"You liked him?" she asked.

A blush crept up my cheeks, "he is...a..good man.." I mutter. I hated how I couldn't control my emotions and was already affected after meeting him for one time.

It was stupid. Stupid to be so affected, because their decision may change.

"They called" my mother said

My eyes widen. This early!? It has just been few hours since the left.

"What did..they say?" I glance at my mom. I could see her smiling ear to ear. And I knew what their response would be! But still I wanted to hear it from her.

"Well, they were asking when i and your father were free"

That's it. Now all I wanted to do is jump around my room.

"So when are you going?" I control my twitching lips.

"This Friday" she pecks my forehead and leaves the room. Now I am sitting like an idiot grinning-or more like blushing.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and tapped on the video call. The three people picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey...I am busy.."

"Hello!"

"hey avni and kavya! And shruti, busy doing what talking to our man?" I teased shruti.

The other two chuckles and agree with me as shruti flushes over my comment.

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"So? It's late at night. Everything good?" kavya asked.

I grin "I have something to tell you guys."

"Really? What is it?" avni takes a bite of the Ice cream she was eating, lying on the bed

I sit up straight and clear my throat.

"Ahem! So..."

"Oh stop being so suspicious! Tell us fast!" kavya said.

"Yes yes." I chuckle at her impatience "So....someone sent me a proposal" I smiled "and today they came at my house too"

"Omg! Look at you blushing!" avni exclaimed

"Who is the lucky guy!?" shruti grinned.

"Did he fit in your dreamy standards?" kavya teased.

"Well-he is Arsalan. Arsalan Siddiqi" I mumbled.

"The famous business man Arsalan Siddiqi!?" shruti grinned and asked.

"Yes yes..."

"Wait isn't he the guy you told us about?" Avni says. "you kept ranting about how he was an ideal man"

"he is" I bite my lips "and they also called my father to invite them at their house."

"Our samaira's dreams are coming true guys" kavya said.

"Oh my lord! So!? When are we getting the wedding invitation card!?"

"Our small baby has grown up so much. We have to give our baby to someone else now."

They all teased me. To be honest they are more excited than me.

For an hour we kept talking. Our topics changing like weather. They were my best friends-like my family. We all shared all our things to each other. They know how much a marriage means to me. It always has.

Vote krdo baby girls 😔☝ motivation milta likhne ka.

Also please comment and tell me how you feel about the story so far.

5 votes and I will be sharing the glimpse of the upcoming chapters at the ends.

Thank you! Bye bye!