Yungi-hypersexual.

Summary: Yunho is hypersexual, member from ATEEZ and needs to release more often then the average man. That's basically it. That's uh. Thats it actually.

Top: Yunho

Bottom: Mingi

Bottom: Mingi

Yunho POV

"Halahalahalazia...." Yunho mumbled his part in halazia for the 17th time that evening, working his ass of in the dance practice studio of kq. He has been here on his own since 9 pm, and it's now 1 am...

He felt like something was missing and wanted it to be absolutely PERFECT before actually preforming it for atiny. He wanted to be perfect for his fans... Not only for his fans, but also for his crush, Mingi. He was always trying to impress the younger.

He knew Mingi liked him, and he liked him back without ever even telling him. They both knew they were idols and same sex relationships were... Pretty much a taboo in this industry, yet Yunho didn't care less if he had to be truly honest about it. If he wanted to marry Mingi one day, he would regardless giving a fuck about what his fans or simps thoughts are.

And he wanted Mingi, more then anyone.

Shit.

There we go again.

Just thinking about the pink haired male made his cock awaken and twitch in his pants. And Yunho loudly groaned in disbelief and annoyance.

"Why now, of all times!" He scoffed loudly, luckily there wasn't anyone but him in... The entire building even, everyone had went to the dorms already and was resting.

His hypersexuality hit him at the worst times, and was glad he could wear tight underwear during concerts and other occasions.... The touch deprivation really hit him harder then any other members he knew, even talking about it would get him hard as a rock, so he couldn't even see a therapist or talk about it to a member.

He wanted to tell Mingi though.

But couldn't, Mingi would probably be damn scared of him if he just told him, he thought by himself as he finally realized it was actually time to go to the dorms, where Mingi was probably waiting for him to come home so he could sleep. Like he always would. Why the fuck was he roomed with Mingi? For at least a month? Why the fuck with his crush, out of all members.