seongjoong-summoning (collab)

A/n: Epic collab of the year w finallynowitsmoitime

PLEASE VOTE ON HIS BOOK AS WELL, HE'LL UPLOAD IT TOO‼️‼️‼️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT ON THIS LMAO-

You might've seen him under ALL my comment sections and I had the amazing idea to collab with him, since he writes as well. And I just realized he won't even comment on this probably, cuz he already read it while writing w me... 😞☝ your unholy comments will be missed Pookie.

Good luck guessing who wrote what part, cuz there's certainly a gap between our writing levels, bcs I just use easy to read English😭

(‼️Im scared and not responsible for anything he writes, bcs I'm letting him write the smut parts... 😰just in case you're gonna say I should've warned you, NOW I WILL-‼️)

Summary: hongjoong is literally the biggest fuckboy of the city, there are barely any guys or girls that haven't been laid by him. And would never reject a dare.

Seonghwa is a Incubus , that's all there is to it.

Top:

(Bro just had to pick the bottomest bottom pic of Hongjoong 😭😭)

Bottom:

Hongjoong sighed, stretching his arms above his head once he had kicked his shoes off and went inside his living room after "a long day"

Hongjoong sighed, stretching his arms above his head once he had kicked his shoes off and went inside his living room after "a long day". That girl was so.... Unsatisfying. Maybe he should sleep with a guy again, girls always only ever disappointed him.

He couldn't even cum properly, let alone feel enough pleasure, but she did, apparently-

He threw himself quite literally on the couch, and opened his phone to check his messages and dms.

"Girls... A random guy... More girls... Mingi?"

Hongjoong smiled softly when he saw his roommate's DM, especially since he was on a vacation with Yunho. At least he kept getting him updated-