Being woken...

I wake to a burning sensation in my throat.... "what the hell ?!?!? Where am i???" I wonder....

I get up to look at my surroundings... why was I on the floor? I look around, I'm in a beautiful room, with deep red walls and vintage furniture, A big king size bed with white blankets and sheets with matching red and black pillows, I turn around to see a big Flatt screen Tv. And a bathroom...
I wander over to the dressers and look inside....

I see clothes of all types vintage, from every decade... girl clothes I look down at what I was wearing, blood stained white tee shirt and black jeans that were now more ripped then ever... I decide to wash up... when I walk over to the bed I realize there was a note.... ok?

Your beautiful... sorry to ruin your life now but we need you more than ever your perfect... feel free to take any clothes you want, the bathroom is fully stocked with things you might need... you ARE going to be hungrt,so me and the boys are going to get you some food. Sorry again we will talk to you later... -5sos

Ok well that was weird but hey I'll find out what the hell is going on sooner or later I guess.

I Walk back over to the dressers and see what we have...

I pick out a pair of black high waisted jeans with a dark grey crop top with an alien on the boob...

I go to the bathroom and see everything I need and quickly get in the shower....
When I get out of the shower I go and get dressed. I walk over to the closet and see inside... there are more clothes and shoes galore.... I pick out a pair of deep burgundy dr. Martins...

When I'm all done I look at my self in the mirror... I'm pale but a beautiful pale no bags under my eyes I really was beautiful how though?

I hear a door open and I head downstairs to see what the hell is happening....