Meeting my attackers.

I walk down the stairs to find 4 pairs of eyes looking at me.

" What the hell are you looking at?" I grumble, and I earn a smirk from the curly haired boy...

" You" the boy with bright green eyes and even brighter hair, that was red...

" Shut up Michael, don't aggravate her she can rip your head off, with out a second thought." A boy with bright blue eyes and blonde hair says in the rude boys direction.

" Hey I'm not rude!!!!!" Michael says

"And she wouldn't do that, now would you sweetcheeks?"

" Holy shit how did he know I thought that???"

" I know lot of stuff" he says and winks, I roll my eyes contemlateing weather or not I should punch him......

" Sit down, we need to talk" an Asian looking boy says and walks over o me and takes my hand that I quickly snatch back and walk past him, I walk straight up to the door and say " We need to go outside". I don't know why I felt the need to go outside, I just got a weird feeling in my gut signaling we need to go....

" What the hell is wrong with me?" I think to myself

" We will explain, I'm getting that feeling too" Michael says walking past me out the door, the other boys look at me expectantly...

I walk out the door only to be surrounded by 5 guys all looking at me with smirks on their faces....

" Great there are more of you" I mumble earning a barking laugh comeing from a black haired boy surrounding me.

"So your the big deal around here?" A boy with an Irish accent says to me.
"I'm so fucking confused" I say.

Then every thing goes black.

When I wake up I hear voices, "mate what the hell happend to her?"
"I don't fucking know!" Another snaps.
"Wait she's awake." I hear one say and I open my eyes...

"Finally!!!" Michael says in the most dramatic tone ever.

"What happend?" I ask.
"Love you blacked out." The boy with blue eyes says to me.
Oh. Is all I can say.

"Ok. I want answers right now." I say with a stern voice.

"Ok ask away" Michael says.

"What were you going to tell me about before we where interrupted?"

"Who am i?"

"Who are you?"

"What do you want with me?"

"I'm hungry, do you have any pizza?"

And " what is going to happen?"

Welllllllllll.... Michael says
"We are vampires, so are you you are our princess... you are very important... we are your keepers and this house belongs to you....
As for us. I'm michael, that's calum he points to the Asian looking boy, he is NOT Asian... ,that's luke and he points to the boy with blue eyes, and that's ash.... he says looking at the hazel eyed boy...
Like I said, your the vampire princess you are the last of the royal family, we need you to mate and have little babys so we can keep the vampire clan going... he winks at me then
Says, your name is indie.... your full name is indigo but I gave you the clever nick name.... amd Hell yes we have pizza."

Ok wow.
Then I walk away. To the upstairs...