Chapter 15

Rachel's P.O.V
I woke up in a bed, Finn's bed with his arms around me. I sat up and kissed his forehead.

Finn- Good morning Rach.

Me- Good morning Finny.

Finn sat up and kissed my cheek. We got out of bed and went down stairs to make breakfast.

Finn- Pancakes?

Me- Of course.

Finn made pancakes and handed me a few. After we ate breakfast we decided to go on a walk. We walked to a small park that was a block away from Finn's house.

Finn's P.O.V 
We sat down in the grass underneath a beautiful oak tree. I glanced at Rachel's neck and she was wearing the necklace I gave her. I smiled, my cheeks slowly becoming red. I leaned against the tree and pulled Rachel close to me.

Rachel- You know you're the most amazing boyfriend ever, right?

Me- Yes I do.

Rachel layed down and put her head in my lap. I leaned down and kissed her. An explosion of love going through my head.

I felt a small buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone. I got up slowly and walked away from Rachel.

~phone call~
?- I belong with Rachel, not you. You don't deserve her.
Finn- Who are you?
?- It doesn't matter.
Finn- Tell me who you are.
?- No, I like seeing you scared.

I hung up the phone and walked back to Rachel.

Rachel- Where'd you go?

I decided not to tell her. I didn't want to freak her out.

Me- Puck called. He wanted me to hang out but I told him I couldn't.

Rachel- Oh okay. Ready to go?

Me- Yeah let's go.

Rachel's P.O.V 
Finn and I got into his truck and we drove to his house. My dads were out of town so I was staying with Finn until they got back. We walked into his house and I checked the time.

9 pm

I smiled and walked into Finn's room. I layed down on his bed and waited for him. I felt Finn come in and felt him wrap his big  arms around my small body. I smiled to myself and fell asleep.

___________________________

A/N

Well guys, this was musicallife14 first chapter! Wasn't it good? Please give her the  credit. Who do you think is the caller? You will find out later on!