"aww but pleaseee??"

one

i woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on my night table. i picked it up and the screen read 'liam would like facetime'. i clicked the accept button and sat up. i looked at my alarm clock, it read 6:45 am.

"liam, why are you facetiming me at 6:45 in the morning?" i said with a yawn. i reached for the lamp on my night table and switched it on.

"because, the town-wide tag sale is today! aren't you excited?" liam asked me.

"yeah totally, a town-wide tag sale is sooo fun." i said with a sarcastic tone.

i rolled my eyes and he said "c'mon louis, just try to enjoy it for once." he was starting to whine a little.

"why do i have to go with you? you always drag me to tag sales with you. i never end up buying anything anyways."

"aww but pleaseee?? no one else wants to go with me and besides, you never know, you may find something you like." he made a pouty face and i tried not to laugh.

"you always say that and i never end up getting anything, why do they always have tag sales so damn early anyways?"

"because, the earlier you get there, the better quality the stuff is and the later you get there, the most likely that the good stuff will be gone." he said.

"fine, i will go with you." i said, wanting to get this over with.

"yayyy!!! be there soon." he hung up and i let out a sigh.

i got out of bed and made myself a cup of coffee, hoping that it would kick in soon.

once my coffee was made, i heard a knock on the front door.

i opened it and was greeted by a smiling liam who had a brown dunkin donuts bag in his hand and his batman hat on his head like always.

"i hope that there is a donut in there for me." i said, looking at the bag.

"of course, chocolate frosted with rainbow sprinkles, your favorite." he smiled and handed me the bag.

"are you just waking up? i've been up for hours." he said.

he placed his hand on my head and messed up my hair even though it was already a mess. he laughed and stepped inside my flat.

"yeah, you woke me up actually." i started to walk back to the kitchen and liam followed me.

he took a seat on the counter like he always does when he comes over.

i took a sip of my coffee and he said "louis, we kind of need to get going if we want to make it there on time before--"

"all the good stuff is gone, i know." i cut him off and he laughed a little.

"i'll go get dressed, just wait in the car or something." i said, shooing him.

"yes your highness." he said with a laugh, he jumped off the counter and did a little bow.

as soon as his back was turned, i grabbed one of the cushions off the chairs in the kitchen and threw it at him.

"oh so you wanna have a pillow fight don't you?" he asked.

"i didn't throw that pillow, someone else must've." i said, looking around the room.

he laughed and picked up the pillow , throwing it back at me and hitting me in the chest.

when i wasn't looking, liam started to run towards me with what looked like a million pillows in his arms. he managed to get me onto the ground and started to tickle me. neither of us could stop laughing but i eventually managed to get away and ran towards my bedroom so that i could get dressed.

once i was dressed, i carefully opened the door and peeked down the hall to make sure liam wasn't waiting for me to come out so that he could attack me again.

i tip-toed down the hallway and once i stepped into the kitchen, there was liam, standing there with even more pillows in his arms.

"oh no." i said. i saw him start to smile and he started to run towards me.

i started to run towards the front door, hoping that i would be able to escape once again but liam managed to pin me down on the living room floor.

he lifted up his arms and stuck them under all the pillows and started to tickle my sides.

"okay, okay, you win!" i said with a laugh.

he stopped tickling me and i took his batman hat off his head. i pushed him off of me, sat up and put his hat on.

"looks better on you than it does me." he said with a smirk on his face.

"really? thanks." i said with a smile.

"yeah, now lets go, we are going to be late."

he patted me on the back and headed towards the door.