seven

seven

"i can't decide which one of these movies i like better." he handed me three movies, all of which i have seen a million times already.
i quickly looked at the movie titles which were avengers, guardians of the galaxy, and 21 jump street.

"i've already seen all of these a million times before, pick something we haven't already watched." i said, handing the movies back to him.
he took them from me and put them back in the right spots.

"how about we watch a scary movie? we haven't watched any of those together." he said, walking towards the horror section of the store.

i followed him and started to browse through the horror movies but none of them appealed to me.

"found anything you haven't seen yet?"

"not yet." i replied, as i continued to browse through the horror movies.
i got to the end of the aisle and walked over to the next aisle, continuing to look for a movie that i actually wanted to watch.

"i recommend sinister 2 or the gallows." a voice said.

i looked towards the direction the voice came in and i realized that it was harry.

"just arrived this morning." he said, carefully pulling out the movies from their proper spots on the shelf.
he walked towards me and handed me the movies.

"thanks." i flipped to the back side of the movies so that i could read what the plot of the movie was.

"no problem." he said.
i looked up and noticed that he had disappeared.

i looked up and down the next couple of aisles but i couldn't find harry, all i found was liam back in the horror movie section.

"how about these?"
i handed the movies that harry had recommended to me to liam.

"yeah, i haven't seen these yet." he said.

"good, cause neither have i. these are probably the only movies in this entire store that i haven't seen."

"me too, but you have to admit, some of these movies are really good." he said.

"yes but most of these movies i have gotten tired of because we have watched them too many times." i said, taking the movies from him.

"yeah true. but the good ones are worth renting more than once though." he said, gesturing towards the section of the store that the action movies are kept.

"alright, alright, go grab another movie." i sighed.

"which one?" he asked.

"surprise me."

he ran over to the action movies and returned a couple seconds later with the movie and some snacks.

"okay, lets pay and get outta here." he said, taking the movies from me.

he walked up to the counter and just as i was about to hand the cashier my debit card, liam pulled his card out of his pocket.

"i got it this time." he said as he handed the cashier his card.

"thanks."

we exited the store and were hit with a blast of cold air once we stepped outside. i started to shiver a little and liam walked over to me, putting my jacket he borrowed from me around my shoulders.

"thanks."

"no problem."

once we got to the car, i noticed that there was something stuck on the windshield.

i went over to the front of the car and carefully pulled it off the windshield.

"it's a half. half of a picture of the ocean..." i said, looking at the photo.

i turned to liam and handed him the photo.

as soon as he took it from me, i noticed that there was writing on the back of it.

"wait, there is writing on the back." i said, taking the photo back from him.

-

*authors note*

ha so i decided to be a little mean and leave a cliffhanger this time.

another update will be coming tonight!!

love you guys

-kaylie