Author's Note

Author's Note:

Made this only for credit purposes (was about to forget to do so).

The cover of this story is not mine. I tried to find the artist but failed, but I'm still trying to search it. So for now, I'll give the credits to Google since that's where I found it. The same goes with the colored Gureshin manga cap I used in the previous chapter and the Japanese quote I used here.

This would be my first and last Yaoi fic. For those who don't know what Yaoi is... it's a gay story, boy x boy, boys love, baklang istorya. Yes, this is pure gay and I'm sorry again for putting this note here on the end where you're already done reading the story (I suppose), but I already warned you on my description and it's not my fault if you don't read descriptions. If you want to read a normal boy x girl story of mine, give Wrong Move and Right Path a try. Just view my profile and you'll find it on my works.

Obviously, this is a fan fiction about Gureshin (Guren and Shinya) my sons. They are some of the protagonists of the manga/novel/anime Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End). Yes, I'm a hardcore Otaku (Anime/Manga fan) at 20 and I don't regret being one. And yes, I'm also a Fujoshi (Yaoi fan) and I'm not ashamed of it. If you're also one, please don't hesitate to talk to me or be friends with me. Feel free to rock me with your gay world and I'll do the same ☺

By the way, this story was actually supposed to be for personal purposes only. I just wanted to fulfill my angst fic dream where Shinya dies and Guren feels bad about himself for letting it happen (though it wasn't justified here). But then, I decided to share it with everyone because this pain must be shared with everyone. So yeah... Feel my pain of happiness.

Uhm... Did I say this note would be for credit purposes only?

JABRII