Imagine for CelestialMusic

Song to listen to: Photograph-Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Skye's POV)

Today is my weekly date night with Nick. Normally we go out, but that's getting boring, so we decide to hang out at his place tonight. Normally, the two of us spend the whole day together, but today was different. He said he has a surprise for me and to show up at his house no earlier than 8, and to dress nice. To pass time during the day I just went around and shopped in this cute little town right outside of mine. As it slowly got closer to 8 I went home and got ready. I decided on wearing a white, flowery dress and scrappy sandals. I quickly curled my hair and went out of the door. I get in my car and drive over to Nick's house. As I approach his door I start to get nervous, even though I've been dating him for almost 2 years now. I take a deep breath and ring the door bell.

"Skye...wow you're gorgeous!!!!" Nick says checking me out.

"Pshhh, this? I just threw it on!" I joke giving him a big hug. And before I pull away he brings me closer to him and he kisses me intensely.

"Follow me beautiful." Nick says taking my hand leading me towards the backyard. Before he opens the curtains to outside he covers my eyes.

"Okay, now trust me. I'm gonna lead you outside." He says guiding me outside. I feel my feet touch the grass and Nick takes his hands off of my eyes.

"Wow!" I gasp, looking at the backyard lit by candles. "So this is what you were doing today." I say still taking in the beauty.

"I wanted to surprise you." I chuckles.

"You did amazing. This is amazing. You're amazing!" I laugh, and go straight into his arms. Is it possible I could love this boy anymore than I do right now???

After dinner Nick goes over to the iHome and presses play, "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran comes on.

"May I have this dance?" Nick asks placing his hand out in front of me. I gracefully take it and he pulls me close to him. I get this feeling I get when I'm always with him...I feel protected. Like nothin could ever hurt me. Once the song finishes Nick pulls away.

"I have one last surprise for you." He says. "Stay there." He puts his hand out and then runs into the house. 5 seconds later he comes back out with a box. "Open it." He excitedly says. I take the top off and inside the box is a beautiful pastel turquoise Polaroid camera.

"Are you serious?" I ask. This boy never fails to impress me.

"It's all yours baby girl." He smiles.

"There's only one way to break in this camera." I say taking it out of the box.

"SAY CHEESE!" I yell and we both smile. The picture comes out instantly.

"Now we can cherish this moment forever." Nick smiles and holds me in his arms as the music continues. Do you know that feeling when everything seems perfect? Because that's exactly what that moment felt like.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry Skye for taking so long! I hope you liked it!💕

PLEASE NO MORE REQUESTS RIGHT NOW! Thank you😘