Imagine for Trappedinanightmare

Song to listen to: Kid In Love-Shawn Mendes
Request: Happy ending

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Olivia's POV)

I wake up and take a look at my clock, because it's only 8 I decide to try to fall back asleep. Just as my head touches the pillow, I hear a commotion in my kitchen and it causes me to sit straight up. I unplug my lamp and creep down the stairs. I cautiously approach the kitchen only to be greeted by Nick with a million ingredients sprawled out over the counter.

"Morning beautiful!" He says before he sees me. "What's with the lamp?...." He asks me while laughing. I put the lamp down on the kitchen table.

"You scared me! I didn't know you were here! I thought you were a robber, I needed a weapon!" I defend my self.

"I told you I was coming over!" He tells me.

"Oh yeah? When?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Yesterd- oh wait never mind. Well I meant to tell you." He laughs, shifting his attention to the pan.

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Omelettes duh!!" He says grabbing the eggs.

"I should've known!" I laugh, taking a seat at the breakfast bar.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Pretty well for someone who woke up to someone who she thought was robbing her." I say.

"Hey, I don't need the sass miss.Olivia!" He turns pointing a spatula at me.

"Whatcha gonna do about it Robinson?" I ask.

"I'll show you what I'm gonna do!" He says running towards me so I make a break for it.

"You'll never catch me alive!" I yell sprinting up the stairs. I run into my room and as I'm about to close the door Nick barges in and tackles me onto the bed.

"No fair you're stronger than me." I pout.

"Sorry babe." He apologizes and gets off. And I hit him with a pillow.

"Oh it's on!" He says grabbing a pillow and hitting me with it. After a few moments of intense pillow fighting something smells like it's burning.

"What's that smell?" I ask him.

"My Omelettes!!" He yells, running out of my room and down the stairs.

"Idiot!" I yell laughing.

"Heard that!" He yells up to me.

I walk downstairs and Nick is waving a towel around like its his job.

"Let me help." I say and go open a few windows and the back door. Then I grab another dish towel and start waving it around. And somehow it became a competition on who could wave it the fastest.

"Ooohh look, Olivia the superior." Nick teases.

"I like the sound of that, maybe I'll get it printed on a shirt." I laugh.

"Let's start over with these Omelettes shall we? You go upstairs and put on some tv, I'll be up in a few with breakfast." He tells me.

"Sounds good babe." I say kissing his cheek before he gets to work cooking.

After 15 minutes I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come innnnnn!!" I yell and Nick opens the door with a tray of his famous Omelettes, toast and fruit.

"You really went all out." I say amazed.

"My Olivia is a princess so I gotta treat her like a princess." He says placing down the food and sitting next to me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask him.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you." He gushes and puts his arms around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hoped you liked it Olivia!!😊