𝟬𝟬𝟰 ━━ baby kaiju issues

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ;𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗷𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ;
𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗷𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 .
*ੈ♡⸝⸝🪐༘⋆

CONFRONTING HIS FATHER WAS SOMETHING HE REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO DO, KEN WOULD RATHER BE LAYING INSIDE HIS BELOVEDS ARMS THEN OPENING THE DOOR TO HIS FATHER,WHOM HE HASN'T SEEN FOR AGES. But he still felt guilty that he came all this way, and couldn't exactly turn him down either since Mina called his father before he could even protest about it.

"Dad, hey." He chuckles nervously running his fingers through his side bangs, and leant his elbow against the door beside him, only peeking out a little bit to look at his father standing on the front steps, "Hey, what's up? How about that game tonight?"

Instant relief washed over Mr. Sato seeing his son was not hurt, "Oh, thank god. You're okay? How's (Y/N), is she hurt or--?" He asked worriedly trying to glance over his son's broad shoulders, but was blocked by his figure moving the door shut.

"She's alright, uh, yeah. You know... I'm good." Ken fumbled out not really wanting to be in this situation, half of his body outside of the door, as he held onto the wood behind him, and the light from inside only projected out a little bit, "It was a tough battle. We're a little sore, still recovering, but--"

Suddenly in the distance somewhere in the house, the sound of (Y/N) yelling something followed by the baby kaiju screeching was heard, and it caused Ken to go pale in the face. He shuffled back inside the house, closing the door some more as his father try to follow him, confused at the sounds.

"What was that?"

He cleared his throat feeling himself sweating nervously, wanting to go and see if his best friend was alright, but knew she'd rather him stay there to talk with his father, "Uh, you know, it's..." Dance music starts playing behind him, and he smiled to himself giddly knowing who came up with that idea, as he nods his head to the music, "that's the... the party downstairs."

Professor Sato's eye narrowed on his son under his red glasses, "The most magnificent creature on earth has died." He scolds the younger male appalled, taking a step forward towards him, "The last of it's kind. And you throw a party? I know (Y/N) wouldn't agree to this."

Now on a normal circumstance Ken wouldn't get so riled up when someone talked about his beloved, but it was different this time since it was his father, who hasn't been around them for years, and he knew nothing about her either. If anything he abandoned his best friend that moment her own father disappeared from their life.

His own expression shifted into a raged one, a glint in his narrowed down gaze as he let himself snap, "You don't know what (Y/N) is like, nor what she would think." He began in a sneering tone, taking slow steps forward with each word, "That magnificent creature nearly took our heads off, dad, if it weren't for her quick thinking."