𝟬𝟬𝟲 ━━ homerun training

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ;𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ;
𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 .
*ੈ♡⸝⸝🪐༘⋆

(Y/N) ALSO NOTICED THIS HAPPENING, HER JAW DROPPING AT HOW QUICK THE BABY KAIJU LEARNT BY WATCHING HER AND THE MANY VIDEO'S OF KEN PLAYING BASEBALL, and tells Mina to lower to glass around her to free the creature. She steps back beside Ken who came up beside her no longer on the call, and they both share an amazed look.

The baby kaiju stumbled a bit onto the floor when the glass was removed around her, and her big eyes land on the two in front of her, causing her face to lit up as she chitters happily moving her arms around, almost like she was trying to talk to them. Which they both thought she was.

Ken placed a hand on the girl's shoulder gently beside him, and moved her to the side a bit, as he mimics the play of hitting a ball with a bat in his hand. This caused the baby to chitter, and once more copy him, as the duo shared wide smiles with one another.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing, Kenny?" She questioned in a whisper, mouth gaping at the baby like a fish and held onto his forearm tightly, as she couldn't believe the baby managed to pick up the movement so quickly. Then again, she did watch his matches a lot and she knew the baby would watch them behind her also.

He hums in answer right next to her ear, as he bent his face down near the side of her head, and turned to his beloved with a beaming smile, one that had her heart fluttering, "Sure do, (N/N)." He whispered back, and suddenly came up with an idea, "Hold on, I think I have something that might work."

She shot him a interested and also confused look, but he just left a quick kiss to her temple that made her feel warm, and held up a finger to signal wait. He turned around to run back over to where his collectables were, and her eyebrows raised amused watching him try to pull over a massive blue baseball bat, that was plastic and perfect size for the kaiju.

The baby jumped around excitedly seeing this happening, a coo leaving her as (Y/N) giggled at bit at the size difference between Ken and the bat. She went over to help him drag it across the room, and the two handed it to the baby, who happily grabbed it from the gently.

"See? Told you I had an idea." He bragged to the girl smiling beside him, bumping his side into her bit as she snorted at the touch, and playfully used the back of her shoe to hit his, "Do I get a praise now, tenshi?" He asked with a smug smirk, leaning down into her face, as his bangs cover his right eye messily.

She deadpanned at him a little bit, feeling herself getting flustered by the minute until she pressed a finger on his nose and pushed him back gently, "Not so fast, hansamu." She teased him, placing her hands on her hips with a head tilt, "Perhaps I might later, but the baby comes first."