Breakdown

Yunho lets out a sigh. its been a stressful weeks for him. today, woori stay with their maid. Yunho looks at his phone. "where are you junghoon? " Yunho ask himself. its been almost two weeks since his disappearance and Yunho doesnt have a good feeling about it. he already called the police and they already started the searching since last week but they found nothing so far.

thats what Yunho scared the most. they found nothing. not his car, hhis phone, his brother,woori's father. as he try to think positive, he receive a call. he answer the phone immediately.

" Yunho ..." its his brother. Gunho rarely calls him since their office is near each other so this only means that Gunho is not here

"why hyung? and who's number is this?"

"its the... police... yunho ..."

Yunho feels his eyes getting blurry.

no, he need to think positive. they might found his brother already.

"did they found Junghoon already?"

"y..yes they did.. but.." Gunho cry.

why he cry? Yunho thought.

'its a good thing they already found our Junghoon . why did hyung cry? unless...'

"its.. its a good thing right? why.. why you cry hyung?"

"i..its not a good thing yunho. He is gone." Yunho cry. he can feels his tear falls down his cheek.

"who? who gone? what do you mean by gone hyung?"

"he is gone yunnho. our Junghoon , he is gone for good. "

Yunho ends the call and cry.

'no that is not true. he is still there.' Yunho cant accept the fact that junghoon is gone. 'noo'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the funeral went smoothly. well, if that's the suitable words. Yunho space out a lot and he didnt speak a word since the funeral start. all the kq company's workers were shock the day they know about the couple died in a house that looks like a murder. their death body were kept in a refrigerator and thats why its still in a good condition after a week.

Yunho can be considered as closer to his brothers compared to his parents since he never leave their side. Gunho further his high school studies in japan where he stay with their grandparents until he reach 25 and came back a month ago to help Yunho .

woori smile when she look at her fathers' picture on their coffin. poor girl doesnt even know her father is gone for good.

"yuyu , why cry? appa here. why yuyu cry?" woori ask which causing Yunho to cry even more. yes, his brother is here but his soul isnt.

Aurora could only look in sympathy. she had been there but Yunho 's condition is worse than him. Aurora know that Yunho cant hold woori or she will cry even more so she decided to help. she is lucky that her seat located just 2 rows behind Yunho . Aurora walks slowly towards Yunho .

" Yunho?" Aurora whisper call Yunho

as Yunho turn, Aurora cant help but feels even more sorry. this is the first time she sees her senior face so sad.

"let me take woori so you can relax for a while" Yunho hesitate for a while but he needs his time. Yunho whisper to woori to follow Aurora and the girl did.

Gunho gives his speech in behalf of Yunho too because he knows his brother is at his lowest point.

"before i end my speech,if my brother have ever hurt your feelings, or maybe didnt return your money or anything, please tell me. i hope all of you can forgive him so his souls can go in peace."