Chapter 8/banned kisses

So i only found 1 new person to replace the"in lovers"(Carter & Jacob)
And yep, pretty much my ex? Well newish boyfriend.
I do like him a lot.
Sure, he got drunk and stuff...
But i overreacted.. Much.
I love the word much for some reason.
Im hungry for a coffee crisp..
Anyways.
(Door bell rings)
(Opens door)
Trev: hello beautiful.
Me: whats this?
Trev: i bought u these chocolates because u are beautiful and u didn't dump me yet.
Me: 3 things, 1.thanks, 2.why would i dump u?..
and 3.because I'm beautiful?, k for real whats this?
Trev: 1. Your welcome, 2. Im not sure why you'd dump me.., and 3. Yes u are beautiful, and the truth is... I miss u and i thought maybe chocolate would make u love me more.. And maybe u know..
Me: thanks for all that, and i miss u too, and all you are getting is this.
(Kisses him on the cheek)
Trev: well ill take what i can get..
Me: wanna stay for a movie..?
Trev: actually i wanna take u to a movie..
Me: oh really?, which one?
Trev: u choose, I've heard 'DUFF' is out now, well right now, we are Saturday..
Me: I've seen it...yesterday with Liz, its good!
Trev: oh.. Well What about TED2?
Me: its not out yet..
Trev: haha, ive got an idea, well if u aren't chicken..
What am i kidding, u aren't up for this challenge..
u ain't game..
Me: pffff! Speak for your self, I'm up for any challenge, your just tryna make me be like nahh just so u dont have to do it, dumb-a$$.
Trev: ok, say whatever u wanna, but im going to do whatever i want..
Me: whats ur idea already?
Trev: k, so we go in the cinema, we ask for two tickets to DUFF, then we go in we both go in the mens washroom, we make out a little, then we go and try to steal the TED2 movie, and we watch the Duff movie, then we go home, we watch 'ted2' then we go back at night sneak it back in.
Go home, and relax and brag to other people, of how we watched it before them;).
Me: pffffffff, no way we doing that, we will be known as criminals.. And monsters, and BEASTS!!!!
And...
Trev: shut up! Sorry... Its just u had to...
Me: and just 1 question.. Whats the making out in the washroom part supposed to be part of the plan?
Trev: i just have an amazing imagination...
Me: fine, and fine.
Trev: i knew u were chicken..
Me: what did i just say..?
Trev: just now?
Me: yas..
Trev: fine, and fine?
Me:'exactly..' Im ain't chicken.. Im up for that awkward and scary challenge of urs...
Trev: k, lets go.
Me: ok, fine.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
We got to the Cinema..
Turned out the 2 banned people were there.. Carter & Jacob they were making out, and both of them "publicly" went in the woman's washroom. Wtf?
Anyways back to the plan.
Me: K, so what don we start with?
Trev: 1. Buy ticket to the 'duff'.
Me: you d'a 'man', buy me a ticket.
Trev: um, u d'a Wo-'man' so why dont u buy the tickets?
Me: this was your stupid f%#* ing plan, come on, man up.
(The girl who gives u tickets got in)
Kennedy: excuse me 'girls' can u guys handle this outside, I've got some costumers waiting and probably know whos paying what, if not, who has the money?
Trev: "ill have you know.."
Me: 'shut up'
Trev: "no, she called me a girl, whats your name?
Kennedy: my name is Kennedy, and i have lots of costumers i have to get to, so u two ladies can go back at the end of the line, and figure this out and wait yo turn, again.
Me: please, can u just let us figure it out, it will only take us 1 minute.
Kennedy: fine.
Me: k, Trev, you'd be a gentlemen if u payed this, and maybe later we could.. Kiss a lot...(kissed his lips)
Trev: ya, um ya.
---
Trev: yes! Kennedy ill be paying the whole thing.
Kennedy: um, end of the line!, its been a minute, actually now 2, bye, go at the end of the line!
Me: what?, no fair! You probably wont even have more tickets if we go at the end of the line..
Trev: whatever we can do this tomorrow.
💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Hey Vicky here, please comment your favourite character from my story yet!
I want to know which character i should talk about more often..!
Thanks, please participate! And also give me ideas! And remember! Tell your friends about my book! And my acc! Like if u want more books! Talk to me!! Thanks..