A+M I need your comfort

Request: Nurserynursefan
Promt: Autumn and Marjorie have a spicy scene and Autumn is a bottom
Word count: 976
⚠️spicy⚠️

Autumn
_________________

"Autumn, are you alright?" Marjorie asks me as I walk into the office. "Marjorie, just shut up! I don't want your sympathy! I don't need to hear it over and over again about how sorry you are that me and Winter broke up!" I snap at her. When I walked in I already got stopped three times by people telling me that they're so sorry for me and I am just done with it. Marjorie is taken back in shock at the fact I just snapped at her. "Autumn, I think you need to sit down for a moment. Just let me be there for you." I sit down and I let her stroke my arm.

I really loved him and I thought he loved me too. I was having his baby for gods sake! Well... now I'm not. He is the only one I ever opened up to besides Reece and Mia when I was younger. "Autumn, should I take you to mine?" Marjorie suggests and I nod.

We arrive at her house and it is dead silent. She goes to the kitchen to make me a cup of tea but I stop her. "Marjorie, I can't be helped by a cup of tea right now." "Alright." She says going to the living room and taking my hand instead. She sits on the corner of the couch and gestures for me to sit next to her. "Autumn, just rest a bit." She says putting on one of my favourite series, "Wednesday". I just really like it because it's an old classic. I rest my head on her chest as she hold her arm around my body.

Whilst watching the series I sometimes look up to see her biting her lip. I don't even ask questions I just kiss them as I can't stand her holding back. I'm about to place my leg over to the other side of her lap but she is too quick. She sits on top of my lap as we make out, our tongues sliding into eachothers mouths as we battle for dominance. This is the first time I didn't win without letting the other person win (which was already a really rare occurance).

I feel her hands sliding my suspenders off of my shoulders as our make-out session becomes more intense. She unbottons my blouse and I moan when I feel her hands on by boobs. We break the kiss so she can slide my shirt over my head and we continue as soon as it is chucked on the ground. "Marjorie-" I hesitate and she stops. "What's going on Aut?" "I-"  I catch my breath but I don't know what has come upon me. I just kiss her again but she pulls away. "Autumn, answer the question right now. Man, Marjorie speaking in a stern bossy tone like that turns me on so much right noe and I can't help it. "Nothing, just fuck me please."

Marjorie
___________________

Autumn has probably never been the one to ask someone else to fuck her so I feel really honoured. "Are you sure?" I wamt her to be fully aware of what she is doing, I can't have her do this as 'just a distraction' from all the shit happening in her life. She nods but I force her to use her words and she tells me she wants this.

We continue kissing as I undid her trousers and pulled them off. "Wow Autumn, you're so hot." I bite my lip as my hands start exploring her body.

Autumn
____________________

I feel so safe in Marjorie's arms I can't help but enjoy everything she does to me. I feel her hand slip under my panties and I moan at the feeling of her fingers going through my folds. "That's a good girl, keep moaning my name untill you cam't take it no more." That comment compared with her finding my clit and circling it roughly made me scream out her name. "Marjorie, please" I kiss her but she pulls away. "Please what Autumn?" "Fuck me." I mummble but she hears it. She puts three fingers in and starts curling them whilst continueing to circle my clit with her thumb. I arch my back and bite my lip but I can't contain myself. "OH FUCK!" I moan loudly and she starts curling amd circling even faster. "OH GOD I CAN'T!" I see Marjorie smirk in the corner of my eye, "mhm, what did you call me?" Oh, fuck! I called her god didn't I? She stops her movements and I grind on her hand but she slaps my thigh. "Tell me what you called me and I will continue." "God!" I blurt out quickly, too eager for her to continue her movements.

She continues and I hold back from cumming but she tells me to let go so I do. I cum all over her hand and sofa but she doesn't mind. "Marjorie I-" I want to talk but she cuts me off by kissing me. "Autumn, it's OK." We make out again and I want to pull her top over her head but she slaps my hand away. "No Autumn." "But you need your release too!" I whine as I want to please her but she keeps insiting that she doesn't. "Autumn, seeing you enjoy yourself is enough for me, really." I whine as she gets off of my lap to grab a towel.

She cleans me up and I put my clothes back on as we cuddle the night away.

-Authors note:

Okay, I have no clue how the hell I have written this but it's, wow. When I started the second Autumns pov I really needed to breathe lol.