❤️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ❤️

Hello everyone ❤️.

Hope you all like this chapter ❤️.

Guyz while reading the story it will comfused the name of abhinesh and abhinaya so I will change the name of abhinaya as "AADHYA"

Let's get into the story 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In a small yet beautiful house a man named "Abhinesh" was doing his morning workout while his skin is shining because the sunlight hit to his drops of sweat is in his body.he was doing his work sincerely while his mom "Sri Devi" is guarding her son from the evil eyes 🤭🤭.

he was doing his work sincerely while his mom "Sri Devi" is guarding her son from the evil eyes 🤭🤭

(His house)

After finishing his workout he drink his tea sitting beside his mom while she said,

Dev:Yenda neeyum yaarayum sight adikka maata adikkira vangalayum adikka vida maata appo nee vaalka poora nee ippidi dhan irukka poriya?

Abhi smile at his mom and said,

Abh:Yaaru sonna?

Devi look at him with an shock reaction because she felt like its an dream to her.she rubbed her eyes and said,

Dev:Yenna sonna?illa nee unmailaye abhi dhana illa......

Abh:Amma.......

Dev:Sari sari sollu..

Abh:Iru ma yen unakku ippidi awasaram.....

Dev:Deii unakku vayasagudhu da idhuku mela nee kalayanam panlana nee 60 aam kalyanam dhan pannanum solten.

Abh:Appidiya?Appo ok straight aah 60 aam kalyanam dhan.

.....:Adhukum ungala kalyanam pannikanum la.....

A voice comes from behind.both mother and son duo glared the owner of the voice.its his sister "Aadhya".

Abh:Adhu ellam pqnnikalam modhalla nee padikkira velaya paaru.

Aad:Yenna sonnalum odane poi padi nu solla vendiyadhu.

She went inside the house grumpily to which his mom hit him qnd said,

Dev:Yen da eppo paaru strict officier maari irukke awakooda konjam paasama dhan pesen da paawam awa.

Abhi nodded his head boringly to which devi knocked his head and went inside.abhi went to his room and freshed up.he get ready in his light blue shirt with black pant.taking his bag,purse and phone he went down to have the nreakfast.same time aadhya comes to the dinning table after getting ready carrying her bag.