❤️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❤️

Hello everyone ❤️.

Hope you all like this chapter ❤️.

Story suggestion:Second Innings by krithidolly.An story of 2 half brothers and their life.Hope you all will like it.Please support to her story with your valueable votes and comments.

Isaiyum Kadhalum by Thiv_writings.Hope you all like that story and please support to her by your valueable votes and comments.

Let's get into the story 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Months and days passed with their works and studies in college.abbhi speaks to the principal and said him to give permission to take the student of 1st 2nd and 3rd yearout for an tour.principal thinks for sometimes and asked,

Pri:Sari yenga poga porom?

Abh:Students decide pannatum sir.

Pri:Sari but students bathurama irukkanum.

Abhi accept to that telling tgat he will take care of that.he discussed with some lectures qnd get their permission to participate.

Abhi went from their to his class which had accounting lesson now for 2nd year.he entered the class while smiling seeing the students.all of them smile looking at him and seated on their place.

Abh:Good morning all.....

To which they too greeted him.then he started to tell about the tour.

Abh:Students naanum innum sila lectures um tour pogalam nu mudivu panni irukkom.....

All:Yaaayyyyy sir really.

They asked ahouting while abhi smiled and nodded his head as yes.

Abh:Sari place,time and days vandhu unga wish so decide pantu sollunga and 1st batch and 3rd batch kooda serndhu decide pannanum ok?

All:Okay......

Abh:Okay ppo lesson start panlam aah???

All:Okayy.......

Abh:Yenna oru sandhosham....

All of them smile sleepishly to which he shooked his head and started his lesson.as always he asked some questions in middle and some of them said it correctly and most of them said wrongly.

Other lectures said the bews to students and asked them to decide the place,time and days.

All the students plan to go to galle face beach on next week.itwas a part of rampert of an fort and which was transformed to an promenade in 19th century by british.(An place in Srilanka)

In that place there is an luxury hotel too which was visited by foriegners too.Another place called One Galle Face which is an complex of building near galle face beach.

Inside the building there are lots of restuarant in different style,gem and jewellary shops,dress shops because its an shopping mall complex.

The lecturers too accept to it saying okay and for days the girls gang said that they will ask from their parents and tell while boys said to decide the days to girls.
After college all went to their houses respectively.

Samyuktha tell her dad about the plan and asked,

Sam:Naan pottuma pa please?

Krishnakumar pa thinks for sometimes and saud,

Kri:Okay poitu va da but safe aah irukkanum ok va?

Sam:Okay thank you pa....

Saying she hugged him to which he too hugged her smiling.while aadhya asked her mom saying their tour plan to which she too accept to kt as abhi had said about the plan already.

Journey Continues....️☺️❤️

How was it 💜?

How was it 💜?

So guyz will meet you all in another interesting chapter 😁😁.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Will see how the love blooms inside them in this tour...😁😉.

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜 And Her Imagery Thoughts 💭❤️