Vince part 2

After your mom fixed your eye, she literally asks you for anything. You are her only child. As soon as you closed your door, vince appeared."Vince, how are you seriously doing this?" You started to get paranoid. Vince avoids your question,"look y/n, the only reason why I'm here is to help kids, like you, get over there phobias," he explains. You stared at his symbol,"so your protecting me from fears?" Vince nods slightly. Vince walks around your room,"well..." You said awkwardly, it got his attention."How did you know me from the start first of?" You finally said. He sat in one of your chairs and thought a about it....

Vince P.O.V

'What do I say... I'm trying not to freak her out,'

I thought about it, piece by piece, and my headphone rang,"Vince we need you for another Phobias," Oak rang in my ears. I thought for a moment,"Hey Y/n, would you like to come with me?"
Y/n nodded,"I guess... Where are we going anyway?" Then a portal opened up on the wall. I beckoned her to follow, she timidly followed.

Normal P.O.V

You followed vince into the strange portal.
You walked in to see floating islands, a star filled sky. Then you both appeared into a weird spaceship,"Welcome to dreamscape," Vince said."Vince!" A bird hugged him tightly,"I missed you so much!" The bird says. She looks at you," you must be y/n, I'm oak!" She looked so happy and peppy."Vince we have to go," she started to yank him by the arm, he looked back you,"Wait... Can Y/n at least come with us?" You looked at him shocked."Sure! But she needs the suit," Oak walked out of the room for a second."Vince what if I'm not ready! My mom is goi---" Vince shushed you," you'll be fine... Just stay by our side."
Oak came out with the same suit but was blue," here put this on!"
Skipped scene

You, oak, and Vince teleported into a dream,"This kid's phobias is, Heights," oak looked at her scanner. Vince's outfit changed, it had cool sound wings, so did oak's. Your outfit didn't change at all... Guess 'cause your new at this.
Vince automatically noticed your outfit,"y/n you should probably stay here..." He said with worry, you did a double take. You didn't know what to do anyways,"I'm gonna go back to dreamscape... You go on..." You shooed them.

Vince's facial expression faded into a sad face,"alright."

"OK..."