Darren

You started to spin around in the chair, which made you really dizzy. Nothing for you to do, expect look at the islands. You heard the door open, thinking its vince and oak, but it was a different person... Lizard?
"Who the hell are you?" The person looked like he was about to attack you."I-Im Y/n..." You flinch, then arms wrapped around you into a very tight hug,"So your the "Y/N" everyone's been talking about."

'How do these people know me...'

"I'm Darren," he lends his hand to you, shaking it awkwardly. The door opened,"Y/n were back alr---", Vince's voice stopped at the scene."Hey Vince," Darren walked past him, then Vince yelped a little, slightly blushing. You didn't know what happened, but was to awkward to ask.

Darren was acting really... Homosexually to Vince.'Wait... Is Vince and darren... Nah!' You slightly frowned at that thought. You couldn't stand it anymore... You loved being there, staying away from dad, but this is just...
"Vince, c-can I go home now?" You finally ask, making all of them frown."Aww do you have to?" Oak pouted, Vince gaze met with yours. You couldn't help but blush.
You, Vince, and oak lead you out to your room,"See ya soon y/n," Vince did a wave,"Bye!" Oak shouted. You waved back then the portal closed.

You just laid in bed... Thinking.
You kept thinking of Vince... Which made your heart flutter...
'Ok... I Can't stop thinking about him,'
Then a thought just popped into your head, you shot up.

'Is Vince freaking gay!?'