Chapter 2 - bonding🔞

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS UNCANNON! ANY AND ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! SUGGESTIONS AND CORRECTIONS ARE APPRECIATED AND WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
ENJOY THE STORY!

Sanemi rushed to his house, keeping a tight grip on Giyuu. As soon as they had made it in and closed the door, Sanemi crashed his lips into Giyuu's, Stuffing his tongue in as well.

Giyuu moaned slightly as Sanemi started to push them towards the bedroom, slowly removing his and Giyuu's haoris and tossing them to the side.

Fun fact time! Due to the bite from Sanemi and the sheer amount of pheromones, Giyuu went into heat. Now for the folks at home who don't know, this means they will be mainly propelled by their instincts to breed! Induced ruts and heats tend to be shorter than natural ones but can still last a few days and can be rougher with than natural ones, whoopies!

"Nothing is going to stand in my way." Sanemi muttered sternly against Giyuu's lips before pushing him onto the bed they had finally made it to.

Giyuu whimpered and Sanemi reached over to his bedside, grabbing condoms and lube from a drawer (that author put in for plot development)

Sanemi snatched them and set them aside before fumbling with Giyuu's belt before finally removing it and pulling his pants down. Giyuu shivered as the cold air brushed against his legs and yelped when his boxers were also pulled down revealing his entrance that was pooling with slick

(If you have no idea about omegaverse shi then look it up before continuing bc it can be a lot)

Sanemi grinned and rubbed his finger against his hole, making Giyuu whine. "So needy and ready for me... You're going to take me so well.."

Sanemi swiftly undid his belt and pulled his bottoms down, his hard cock springing free. Giyuu looked down and it and whined, his hips attempting to jerk up.

Sanemi's gin widened as he rolled the condom onto his cock. He spread Giyuu's legs widely and positioned himself. "Fuck prepping. I can't wait anymore." Sanemi roughly thrust into Giyuu, using the slick he had created as lube.

Giyuu moaned loudly and arched his back, hips hips pushing forwards towards Sanemi. Sanemi pinned Giyuu's hands above his head with one hand, his other going to grip Giyuu's hip.

Sanemi began to thrust at a steady pace, his logical side not wanting to injure Giyuu by going too fast. Giyuu moaned loudly again, tiny tears pricking from the corner of his eyes as his hands gripped Sanemi's tightly.

"Ngh..~ F-faster-!" Giyuu pleaded, his eyes closing shut in pleasure. Sanemi sped up his pace per request, pushing Giyuu into a mating press.

Giyuu whined and wrapped his legs around Sanemi's waist, trying to pull him closer and deeper inside him.

"Fuckk.. You're such a good omega for me..." Sanemi whispered in Giyuu's ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

Sanemi just so happened to ram into Giyuu's womb-

(Hey there! If you're new you may not know that all gendered omegs have wombs! Which is mainly what their heat is, wanting to be bred and impregnated. So technically they have a pussy ig)

-making Giyuu practically screech in pleasure, his back arching off the bed as his eyes rolled back slightly.

Sanemi's eyes widened and he smirked "Ha.. I was aiming for your prostate but I guess I should have been aiming for here.." He thrust into Giyuu's womb again, making him moan.

"You like that?" Sanemi teased, thrusting into it again. "Ooh! Oh god.. Fill me up with all your seed..." Giyuu moaned and muttered. Sanemi's eyes flickered with desire but he quickly shook his head and continued thrusting.