Gazelle(7)

We've been walking really slow down the corridor. The corridors are silent with no one around. I can hear Toru's footsteps blending with mine.

No one is saying a word.
An awkward silence is settling around us.

I know Toru likes her. I know it. I saw it, yet he asked me to fetch a drink, together. I know why he did it. I know it.

But, what about me? I know she's gorgeous and I feel she deserves every love that exists on this earth but why my Toru? Why?
Why do people always fetch away the things I like?

Hima can have anyone, literally anyone, yet she has Toru's attention. I wonder if she knows it.

I won't tell her if she doesn't.

They are not dating yet, are they? Unless they are, i should not stop trying, should I? I don't want to let him go.

People often ask me why I'm so obsessed with him and I stand there spellboundedly silent. I just am, I've got no reason, and unless Toru asks me, himself, to be out his way, I'm not stopping to try. I might fail, yet I might win.

We enter the kitchen, away from people's eyes, into the quiet part of the apartment.

"What do you want?" I asked, plasting a smile on my face, though my mind was a mess.

Toru was lost in thoughts.
I know which thoughts.

"Toru?" I asked, slightly nudging at his shoulders.

He snapped back to reality and I smiled at him. "What do you want?" I asked again.

"Anything, any drink." He said and sat at the kitchen table.

I nodded.

I was back with the drink in some minutes. If he needs to act smart to have certain somebody's attention, I might act smart too.

Toru looked at the glass, his eyes widening.

"What is it, anata (darling)?" I said, mocking my way to the table and sitting on the stool.

A crimson red had already attacked his cheeks. So, I still can pull responses from you?

I'll have you to myself Toru, I'll try my level best.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SO, THIS POV WAS UNEXPECTED, WASN'T IT? A LOT MORE ARE ON ITS WAY, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT ♥️.