Introduction/Disclaimer

In this story Mike is going to be the same age range as the missing children because the year I estimated to be 1981 based off the first Five Nights at Freddy's game taking place in 1993, so Mike would be 22 when he was hired to be the guard for "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza".

Jeremy will be 14 at the time, and he will be working as an intern soon for "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" and Fritz would just show him around, soon to be come his intern.

Fritz will be 20, already been a night guard and moved himself up to the manager's assetent.

So this is based before Five Nights at Freddy's 2.

Scott (aka the Phone Guy) will be 27 and fresh out of college having a degree in business and human
communications, and be the manager. He will have jet black hair and dark blue eyes, and have pink/black shaded bags over his eyes.

Vincent (aka the Purple Guy) will be the same age as Scott having graduating High School together as best friends and they both graduated from the same college, besides Vincent getting a degree in mechanics. They built the company together from the sweat of their brows, having Vincent build the Fazbear gang. (A/N I can't think of Vincent being other than purple! Dammit grape man! He looks like another sercurty guard, or a human that is not purple.) He is taller than Scott, and looks very sparse, so he is thin. He also has large deep almost engraved purple and black bags that hangs over his eyes that looks like it is just makeup, and it looks like it can be just washed away, but it can't it reflects a scar that can never be removed.

This is the first location after "Fredbear's Family Diner" and "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" were rival companies.

So this is based before Five Nights at Freddy's 2.

After "Fredbear's Family Diner" was put out of business, due to the murder of a innocent young child right in front of their diner, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" boomed in popularity and profit.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" bought everything from their rivaling company that including the two spring-lock suits that they just keep in the back, and a prize box with a Marionette or Puppet that came with a music box.

The children whom spirits are in Freddy and Golden Freddy are brothers in this story.

The child that possess Freddy is older than the one who possess Golden Freddy.

The missing child that possessed Freddy Fazbear will be called Frederick, but be called Fred by his friends and little brother. He also likes to think of him self as a leader and is the most responsible out of all of them. He has short brown fluffy hair and clear blue eyes, he is the tallest out of all of them besides his best friend that is the same size as him.

The 5th missing child inside of Golden Freddy will be called Lance, but is called Lancy by his older brother Frederick, and he is the youngest being only 4 while Frederick is 8 and is very protective over is younger brother Lance. He is blond, has hazelnut eyes, and is painfully shy and scared of everyone.

The child who possess Bonnie will be called Timothy and be the same age as Frederick, he will have short blond hair and have hazel eyes. Timothy is also best friends with Fredrick, and is about the same size as him. He will have short blond hair

The child who goes onto possessing Chica will be called Sara, she'll be 7, she has blond hair and green eyes, she also wears cute little childish dresses all the time preferably yellow. Sara is the 3rd smallest.

The missing child who haunts Foxy will be called Alex, he is absolutely obsessed with Foxy, he talks like a pirate till' the point it makes his mother crazy, he is a red head, and wears a bandaid over his right eye to mimic Foxy's eye patch, and he is the second smallest.

Mindy will be the soul who possessed the Puppet or Marionette, but will not be told until the murders are committed.

Ok that's all you need to know enjoy reading!