A Trip To Freddy's

Fridricks POV

Mike's birthday today, he is turning eight! We all have been best friends with Mike since I was six, it was all over a game of tag, and it was as simple as that!

Mike wants to have his party at "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" or "Freddy's", and I accepted, because I have always loved the place, and their mascots.

But Alex may like them a little to much.... Alex haven't stopped talking about Foxy ever since he was four when his mother took him to Freddy's for the first time, so Alex been talking like a pirate for four years!

I swear, I don't ever thinks he stops besides when he is dreaming, but even then he is probably dreaming about that fox as it dances from his mind and into his dreams.

Alex's mother was kind enough to drive, Sara, Timothy, Alex, Lance, and I to Freddy's, because Sara's mom and dad were busy, and Timothy does not have parents, he is an orphan that goes to my school.

I often feel bad for Timothy not knowing how it felt and how warming it was to accally have a parent

Lance and I live with our dad, having our mother pass away just a few years ago that now feels like only days.

I miss my mom, but daddy says she is in a better place, but I don't know where this better place is... In my own opinion mommy being here with Lance, daddy and I is an better place.

Lance is to young to understand he was only two at the time, and he woke up to find mommy no where in sight.
He was curious and went up to daddy and asked where is mommy?

Daddy simply took a heavy breath taking his hands away from his tear stained face and replied "Gone..." Then Lance just cocked his head not understanding the meaning behind his tone that was breaking apart with every breath he took.

"Gone where?" Lance responded with more curiosity. My daddy just put his hands back on his face to hide his soaked face and would not talk to Lance, so Lance just walked away.

He understands now, but he thinks that mommy left and she was coming back.... I was getting a little emotional myself letting tears escape from my eyes and wiping my nose with my sleeve.

He then hugged me tightly and then said, "No one is gone forever. That's what mommy said before she left to go somewhere."

I just smiled looking down at him, ruffled his hair and he giggled in response. Then I hugged him back kneeling down, because before he could only hug my torso.

I know what he said is not true, and it's a childish hope, but I could not think not to smile, he never failed to make me.

He doesn't miss our mother because he thinks she is coming back...

What little kid wouldn't? I'm an big kid, and that makes me practically an adult. Sometimes I would try on daddy's business shoes to see how they fit, but they keep falling off when I walked.

I also just want to grow up! I'm not a little kid! I feel like an adult, and I often mimic daddy by drinking coffee, but then I spit it out right afterwards.

How does daddy keep that down!? It feels like something crawled in my mouth puked and died! It makes you're breath smell like a swamp to! Like poop. It was poopy water!

But that's ok a lot of adults don't like coffee and prefer tea. I love ice tea, so I must be an adult!

I knew I had to be an big adult for Lance, but I decided not to say anything to not interrupt the peaceful silence of this brotherly moment.

Lance reminded me much of my mother having the same eyes and hair colour as her. It was like it was a gift from my mother, and it's like Lance is apart of her. Like something she left once all the ash and dust left the sky revealing the blue clear sky and an smiling sun that just makes you're skin warm at it's presence. An baby brother for me to take care of and protect.