A/N Continue?

Hi, Angels. I'm going to be honest with you guys. I  have been contemplating over discontinuing this book... I really don't want to, but since Five Nights At Freddy's 4 came out... Well... It kinda screwed up my original plot for this story, and I like to be factual when it comes to writing this. If this book does get discontinued, it will come back. However, it would be a modified version of the original story line.

Let me explain.

In Five Nights At Freddy's 4 you play as the crying child. Some people have theorized that the child you play as is the marionette, but that can't be true. I know what you are thinking, but the child is crying, and his tear marks represent the purple painted lines underneath the Puppet's or Marionette's eyes! 

Yes, that is true, but all the murdered souls of the children cry, so we can't just pinpoint this child from the others, because they all cry. They were murdered children. It is an appropriate reaction for them to be so mentally scarred to take on their fears to death. Also this is after Fredbear's Family Diner where the Purple/ Pink man his first victim, and the soul of that child became the Marionette we all know and love. 

But I am not saying that the Puppet was not present in this game, because he was. Do you remember the Fredbear plushie that you're young character possessed? Did anything... Seem supernatural about it? The white glowing eyes, the ability to follow you everywhere, and such characteristics belong to our beloved Puppet.

This is before