-Save Me Chapter Two: Reveal-

-Chapter Two: Reveal-

(WARNING: DESCRIPTIONS OF RAPE AND SASUKE OOC-NESS)

__________________________

LAST TIME:

"Please don't hate me..." She whispered, praying to Kami that Sasuke wouldn't judge her.

...

...

Slinking out of the room, she went out to the main living room, only to find Sasuke was not there.

'*gasp* If I can find a blanket and wrap it around myself, maybe he won't see the bruises.'

Finding a cream-colored blanket on the back of the couch, she quickly wrapped the soft cloth around her abused form.

"Hey Sakura, what do you want for dinner?" Sasuke called from the kitchen. She walked into said room with the blanket clutched around her like a life-line.

"Umm... I guess.... a piece of bread..." Usually she was lucky to get just that, and she didn't want to push her luck.

"Are you sure? Naruto's right, you've been looking really thin lately. I made some chicken dumplings the other day and had leftovers. You want those?" (A/N: SASUKE will BE OOC! IF U DONT LIKE THN BOO-HOO FOR U)

"Ummm..... S-sure... I-I guess..." Sitting down at the table, se didn't notice the blanket slipped off her legs, revealing the red and blackened skin underneath.

"D-do you need me to help you with anything Sasuke?"

He stiffened when the -kun was dropped. But when he literally felt the fear rolling off her in waves, he knew something was wrong.

"Are you alright Sakura? Take that blanket off, it's hot in here." All the color in the bubblegum pink haired girls face drained.

"Ummm...." She didn't know how to react. She couldn't take it off, or he would hate her. But the blanket was getting hot, it was almost the middle of July in the Fire Country.

Shaking her head stubbornly, a small piece of her old self coming to the surface, it quickly retracted when she saw the annoyed look on Sasuke's face.

"Fine..." Shedding the blanket, the platter of dumplings Sasuke was holding suddenly dropped to the floor and shattered.

"Oh my Kami Sakura, who did this to you?!" Sasuke was immediately at her side, scanning her nearly militated form.

"I-I can't say..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around herself, tears streaming down her face.

When she felt to warm, comforting arms wrap around her bruised waist, she turned into the the warm shirt of Sasuke, sobbing.

"I'll protect you and get revenge on whoever did this to you Sakura."

The Uchiha prodigy promised solemnly.

__________________________