The battle

We then sat in the bushes hoping the dogs couldn't smell us. The twolg came and untied his dogs. "Go on kane, bone, and crusher. Go stretch your legs out." the twolg said. The all white husky came running toward the bush. His eyes all brown, his teeth yellow, and his paws red. whitestar scratched his face leaving him afraid, he growled to show who's boss. Whitestar lunged to his face leaving it all red bleeding from his mouth, "Ok guys im going to get snake clan, stay here and fight." then whitestar disappeared into the bush. Then, a pitbull ran his sharp teeth showing staring at tineclaw "Ok guys you take care of the other two i got him!" I yelled the other four cats attacked the other two dogs. I scratched the beast, i had a small wound from him knocking me over. then one of the other cats yelled "Run! Tineclaw run!!" I turned around the husky had left the other cats. and interested in me. His teeth had a little red on it, i ran but the husky was faster. i slashed at him trying to scare him. But he grabbed me up. "Tineclaw! Wiggle!!" I tried wiggling he clutched harder, i yowled in pain. The two leaders, whitestar and Fangstar tried helping but the pitbull came towards them. blood, started dripping from my neck. i was about to faint but the husky had heard the other dog, yelped warning them. Then i was flung across the field and having blood rush out of my neck. All the other cats ran over to me.

Tineclaws deathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें